Wallpaper Engine

Wallpaper Engine

Video texture playback controls
butcho 19 Mar, 2022 @ 4:52am
Script
Hi,

I did some tests with the script you sent me and it seems that the Min / Max delay is not working anymore. I used to set it to 'Every loop' but as soon as I enter a some values the texture is paused indefinitely.

Everything else, like playback speed for example, seems to work fine.
Last edited by butcho; 19 Mar, 2022 @ 4:56am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Gariam  [developer] 19 Mar, 2022 @ 5:23am 
Ok, does it works fine if you set a fixed timer? even if you pause the wallpaper

edit: try deleting the " * 0.001" at lines 117 and 244
Last edited by Gariam; 19 Mar, 2022 @ 5:31am
butcho 19 Mar, 2022 @ 5:46am 
With a fixed timer it also pauses the texture on initial play. Now after I deleted what you suggested, the texture runs but seems to add the random or fixed value between every frame. Looks like it's running in slow motion now.
Gariam  [developer] 19 Mar, 2022 @ 8:21am 
Originally posted by butcho:
With a fixed timer it also pauses the texture on initial play. Now after I deleted what you suggested, the texture runs but seems to add the random or fixed value between every frame. Looks like it's running in slow motion now.
Seems to work fine to me though, are you sure you didn't lower the playback speed option?
butcho 20 Mar, 2022 @ 1:47am 
You were right. Sorry, something was screwed up in the project I always threw in all my testing stuff. After creating a completely new one it works now.

Thanks again for the adaptations in the script. Awesome. :cozybethesda:
Last edited by butcho; 20 Mar, 2022 @ 1:48am
Gariam  [developer] 20 Mar, 2022 @ 5:58am 
Originally posted by butcho:
You were right. Sorry, something was screwed up in the project I always threw in all my testing stuff. After creating a completely new one it works now.

Thanks again for the adaptations in the script. Awesome. :cozybethesda:
Np, that happens... I've updated it, now it should work as expected (unless i screwed up something at the last minute lol)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50