Wallpaper Engine

Wallpaper Engine

Video texture playback controls
Script
Hi,

I did some tests with the script you sent me and it seems that the Min / Max delay is not working anymore. I used to set it to 'Every loop' but as soon as I enter a some values the texture is paused indefinitely.

Everything else, like playback speed for example, seems to work fine.
最近の変更はbutchoが行いました; 2022年3月19日 4時56分
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
Gariam  [開発者] 2022年3月19日 5時23分 
Ok, does it works fine if you set a fixed timer? even if you pause the wallpaper

edit: try deleting the " * 0.001" at lines 117 and 244
最近の変更はGariamが行いました; 2022年3月19日 5時31分
With a fixed timer it also pauses the texture on initial play. Now after I deleted what you suggested, the texture runs but seems to add the random or fixed value between every frame. Looks like it's running in slow motion now.
Gariam  [開発者] 2022年3月19日 8時21分 
butcho の投稿を引用:
With a fixed timer it also pauses the texture on initial play. Now after I deleted what you suggested, the texture runs but seems to add the random or fixed value between every frame. Looks like it's running in slow motion now.
Seems to work fine to me though, are you sure you didn't lower the playback speed option?
You were right. Sorry, something was screwed up in the project I always threw in all my testing stuff. After creating a completely new one it works now.

Thanks again for the adaptations in the script. Awesome. :cozybethesda:
最近の変更はbutchoが行いました; 2022年3月20日 1時48分
Gariam  [開発者] 2022年3月20日 5時58分 
butcho の投稿を引用:
You were right. Sorry, something was screwed up in the project I always threw in all my testing stuff. After creating a completely new one it works now.

Thanks again for the adaptations in the script. Awesome. :cozybethesda:
Np, that happens... I've updated it, now it should work as expected (unless i screwed up something at the last minute lol)
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50