Arma 3
Improved Melee System
Make AI more aggressive/suicidal charge?
When going up against ranged units from afar, melee units in my experience will choose to either stand still, fidget around or go running away. Now the last one makes sense but I wanna have a fearless AI charge regardless. Is there anyway I can force the AI to do this?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Aquiles 25 Sep, 2022 @ 2:49am 
same...?
Newton 23 Oct, 2022 @ 3:47am 
Lambs rush maybe?
Pathogenex 4 Dec, 2022 @ 9:30am 
Necroing this post for anyone that wants the help in the future. Best to spawn units in but you can also adjust inside thier inits

SpawnedUnit = SPAWNPOSITION) ,_Spawnside ,[UNITCLASSNAME],[],[],[],[],[],random 360] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup; SpawnedUnit setBehaviour "SAFE"; SpawnedUnit setSpeedMode "FULL"; SpawnedUnit setCombatMode "RED"; //these three have big effects of a units suicidability SpawnedUnit deleteGroupWhenEmpty true; { _x setSkill ["general",1]; _x setSkill ["aimingAccuracy",0.1]; _x setSkill ["aimingShake",1]; _x setSkill ["aimingSpeed",0.1]; _x setSkill ["spotDistance",0.5]; _x setSkill ["spotTime",0.5]; _x setSkill ["courage",1]; _x setSkill ["reloadspeed",0.5]; _x setSkill ["commanding",1]; } forEach (units SpawnedUnit );
Illu 11 Dec, 2022 @ 4:25pm 
how to use/utilize this? @Pathogenex

add execVM "skill.sqf" in init.sqf?
Pathogenex 11 Dec, 2022 @ 4:47pm 
Do as you said with init.sqf and also create a global variable like this
SpawnEnemies = false;

Then use this template. Add the units you want spawned on line 3 replacing "UNITCLASSNAME" with whatever units you want (you can get unit classnames from inside 3den using 3den Enhanced Mod)

Save that inside a script with a while loop
EG.
While {SpawnEnemies == true} do {THE TEMPLATE SCRIPT HERE};

Then use a triggers onActivation section to change the boolean to true;
EG
OnActivation
SpawnEnemies = true;

I learnt this from DAYZ MEDIC on YT its worth looking at their channel as its very informative for this kind of stuff.
Louis 19 Feb @ 10:07am 
@pathogenix RIP DayZ Medic :(
Originally posted by Louis:
@pathogenix RIP DayZ Medic :(
dayz medic channel deleted? wtf? why?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rimtaSgGz_4
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50