Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition

XC_Bags
FreyaMaluk 30. sep. 2016 kl. 7.56
So... who wants Tactical Retreat back?
This was the most demotivating change for me in the EE.
Tactical Retreat was pretty cool and made for a very nice ability for a solo run... http://divinity.wikia.com/wiki/Tactical_Retreat

Many say it's OP, but then you have to take all the magic abilities and spells from mages, they are really OP in comparison... so yeap... and it can be used only on the Marksman himself... so it's not like Feather Drop that can be used on everyone

FrauBlake can make this happen if there are more people who really want to see this..
So.... who's with me?
Sist redigert av FreyaMaluk; 30. sep. 2016 kl. 7.56
< >
Viser 17 av 7 kommentarer
FrauBlake  [utvikler] 30. sep. 2016 kl. 9.33 
Haha, I said I TRY to enable it if there's enough interest, not that it will work.

I already promised more than I seem to be able to keep with the 4 player option, so I won't promise things anymore if I'm not sure I can keep the promise ;-)
FrauBlake  [utvikler] 30. sep. 2016 kl. 9.46 
To add something: I did not bring back the original Featherdrop, because that could be used on enemies which the version in XC_Bags does not allow. Big difference, because it takes away the second chance after Teleport to move enemies into fire or lava etc.

A lot of additions are convenience additions, like the OOC Tornado. I included that for example because it's a pain to wait for the cooldown to come off out of combat.
Distract was added, because it's a pain for rogues to move behind enemies when the game does not let them move behind. But it cannot be used on neutral or friendly NPCs or outside of combat, so no 'stealing support' with it.
And Burning Blaze was added because Pyrokinetic has so many bad spells in Adept, that I wanted to add something good,, but it's not as AoE as the classic version used to be.

The way Tactical Retreat works probably makes it hard to impossible to limit it the same way as the other skills, so it would have to be AP cost and cooldown.
Sist redigert av FrauBlake; 30. sep. 2016 kl. 9.47
FreyaMaluk 30. sep. 2016 kl. 14.49 
Opprinnelig skrevet av FrauBlake:
To add something: I did not bring back the original Featherdrop, because that could be used on enemies which the version in XC_Bags does not allow. Big difference, because it takes away the second chance after Teleport to move enemies into fire or lava etc.

A lot of additions are convenience additions, like the OOC Tornado. I included that for example because it's a pain to wait for the cooldown to come off out of combat.
Distract was added, because it's a pain for rogues to move behind enemies when the game does not let them move behind. But it cannot be used on neutral or friendly NPCs or outside of combat, so no 'stealing support' with it.
And Burning Blaze was added because Pyrokinetic has so many bad spells in Adept, that I wanted to add something good,, but it's not as AoE as the classic version used to be.

The way Tactical Retreat works probably makes it hard to impossible to limit it the same way as the other skills, so it would have to be AP cost and cooldown.

well you have to admit that I'm very commited to the things I really, really want :)
I don't wanna be really annoying.. Forgive me for this extremly enthusiastic way of doing things :) But I really wish I can persuade you to make this happen :)
FrauBlake  [utvikler] 30. sep. 2016 kl. 14.52 
Sigh, okay, I'll look into it, but again, no promises and it will take a little while, so even if I can make it work, it will not be in the upcoming update, which will be out today or tomorrow ;-)
FreyaMaluk 30. sep. 2016 kl. 15.58 
Opprinnelig skrevet av FrauBlake:
Sigh, okay, I'll look into it, but again, no promises and it will take a little while, so even if I can make it work, it will not be in the upcoming update, which will be out today or tomorrow ;-)
I loooove you :) For real :)
MANA 30. sep. 2016 kl. 17.34 
I too would love to see Tactical Retreat back.
FreyaMaluk 30. sep. 2016 kl. 19.20 
Opprinnelig skrevet av MANA:
I too would love to see Tactical Retreat back.
I'm not alone here... I knew it .... Thanks for replying to my call :)
< >
Viser 17 av 7 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50