Malchezzar's Magic Mirror Fixes [DE]
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Malchezzar  [developer] 5 Jul, 2020 @ 9:10am
Bug Reports
Post any bugs you find here.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
7Knights 12 Aug, 2020 @ 2:57am 
play at Multi, after using Mirror, the game freeze, i mean i cant talk to npc, cant save game, cant d anything but End Task
Malchezzar  [developer] 12 Aug, 2020 @ 3:52am 
@7Knights hmm if you disable the mod and load the save right before that happened, does the game give you a ton of extra points somehow? Im wondering which points its getting stuck trying to remove in a loop.
Malchezzar  [developer] 12 Aug, 2020 @ 5:09am 
@7Knights it sounds like the code detected some problem it isn't capable of fixing (no idea what that could be yet) and ran into an infinite loop trying. I'll add some safety checks to make sure loops don't go on forever and then let me know if you still run into the freeze after that or if you end up with points you weren't expecting.
Xaz 27 Feb @ 1:16am 
As far as I can tell this mod isn't working for me- I'm playing a modded run using mostly 'Odinblade's Class Overhauls' and the 'Attribute Insanity' mod (and some others also) and I used the gift bag recently for the fort joy magic mirror. I noticed immediately that the mirror was giving me extra talent points and the only thing i was doing was changing my stat allocation. Anyway, I found and loaded this mod and it's not helping at all. Any ideas?
Malchezzar  [developer] 27 Feb @ 9:34am 
@Xaz one of my more recent patches for this one dialed back the automatic fixing cause it wasn't quite perfectly working anyway, there should be an NPC near the mirror that you can use to manually fix the points that get out of hand one way or another.
Xaz 27 Feb @ 3:55pm 
Ah perfect, can't believe I didn't notice the NPC before. Fixed my problem now. Thanks for the quick response and the work.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50