Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Odinblade's Aerotheurge Class Overhaul
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Odinblade  [developer] 10 Oct, 2018 @ 2:33pm
Bug Reports and Known Issues
Found a bug relating to this mod? Please report it here so that I can work on rectifying the issue.

Be sure to provide as much detail about the bug so I can squash it easily!

PLEASE NOTE: Whilst this mod may cause incompatibilities with others, please ensure before reporting that the bug is caused specifically by this mod and not another. Thanks!

Known Issues
  • There is currently a bug affecting some Divinity 2 DE players whereby their mods are being downloaded into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\43510. Move these .pak files into \Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods\ to fix the issue!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 92 comments
Vel 11 Oct, 2018 @ 6:58am 
Turbulent Wind also affects allies, pushing them back. No damage dealt, however. Not sure if this is intended, but it's not reflected in the tooltip.
Walla 11 Oct, 2018 @ 7:41am 
The icons for the new skills are simple question marks
Odinblade  [developer] 11 Oct, 2018 @ 7:50am 
Originally posted by Vel:
Turbulent Wind also affects allies, pushing them back. No damage dealt, however. Not sure if this is intended, but it's not reflected in the tooltip.
Noted. Will take a look :)
Originally posted by Walla:
The icons for the new skills are simple question marks
Ensure you have the required mod, OdinCore, enabled and at version 1.0.4.1.
Last edited by Odinblade; 11 Oct, 2018 @ 7:51am
XII MidKnight 11 Oct, 2018 @ 9:53am 
I looked into the folder in the steamapp workshop 435150 where all the other mods have been going and its not in there
Billy 11 Oct, 2018 @ 12:41pm 
It might just be me, but I can't seem to get the Conductive status to work. There is a skill,conduit, that is supposed to apply the status conductive on people and it doesn't seem to work. I also have the icon not working. I still love all the changes that do work.
Odinblade  [developer] 11 Oct, 2018 @ 12:42pm 
Originally posted by caligalux:
It might just be me, but I can't seem to get the Conductive status to work. There is a skill,conduit, that is supposed to apply the status conductive on people and it doesn't seem to work. I also have the icon not working. I still love all the changes that do work.
Sounds like your version of OdinCore needs updating. It needs to be on the latest version - 1.0.4.1
Last_Misadventure 11 Oct, 2018 @ 1:48pm 
Hello. I was so happy to see this released! Thanks!
I see that the Thunderhammers are spawning with + Strength. I don't know if that's intentional or not.
Feverx 11 Oct, 2018 @ 2:06pm 
All my skills are questionmarks, I then proceeded to redownload OdinCore (through resubscribing and later through nexus), but the version still allways shows 1.0.3.0 when I hover over it. It wont update no matter what I do. Any advice?
Gaata 11 Oct, 2018 @ 6:05pm 
Tornado seems to be missing from base game vendors and Zarekei despite having reached level 12(with 9+ being adept tier)
Kommandant Viy 12 Oct, 2018 @ 5:33am 
Shocking touch's tooltip appears to be bugged for me. It displays much lower damage than it should, and makes no mention of the extra effects on conductive enemies. In combat it seems to work as intended, it's just the tooltip seems inaccurate.

I also can't find any copies of the tornado skillbook.
Last edited by Kommandant Viy; 12 Oct, 2018 @ 5:34am
Odinblade  [developer] 12 Oct, 2018 @ 6:17am 
Originally posted by Last_Misadventure:
Hello. I was so happy to see this released! Thanks!
I see that the Thunderhammers are spawning with + Strength. I don't know if that's intentional or not.
They have to scale on STR, unless I code them as Staves which causes them to float in players hands. Bit of a bummer, but if we ever find a solution I'll be sure to implement it.

All my skills are questionmarks, I then proceeded to redownload OdinCore (through resubscribing and later through nexus), but the version still allways shows 1.0.3.0 when I hover over it. It wont update no matter what I do. Any advice?
Hmmm.... Might be worth unsubbing, manually deleting the file from your /Mods/ folder and then resubbing. Let me know if you get it working!

Originally posted by shinobiknights:
Tornado seems to be missing from base game vendors and Zarekei despite having reached level 12(with 9+ being adept tier)
Noted. Will be pushing a fix soon. Thanks for letting me know!

Originally posted by Kommandant Viy:
Shocking touch's tooltip appears to be bugged for me. It displays much lower damage than it should, and makes no mention of the extra effects on conductive enemies. In combat it seems to work as intended, it's just the tooltip seems inaccurate.

I also can't find any copies of the tornado skillbook.
Are you using any other mods, i.e. Faster Casting Mages? Tooltip is all fine on my end. Could be a mod conflict
Caine 12 Oct, 2018 @ 7:56am 
Hello , I do not know if that's wanted or maybe a mistake of mine, but abilities of the mod cause an instant Crash of the Game with no Error Message, but I do not know if other abilities are affected after I've tested the other 4x It were no other noticeable abilities other than the affected ability

I was still at the beginning of the Game to see it all

Mods have been disabled to see if there is a conflict, but nothing is the same
Downloaded again and removed from the Steam Workshop job to avoid mistakes

The error only occurs when I use the ability out of combat

Affected abilities:

Turboland Wind

sorry my english is not that good
Last edited by Caine; 12 Oct, 2018 @ 9:30am
Kommandant Viy 12 Oct, 2018 @ 11:55am 
I'm using several other mods yes, but none of them should be affecting shocking touch in any way (they only add new skills, not modify existing ones, aside from your other overhauls), and it's odd that shocking touch is the only spell out of all your overhauls that is affected. Could load order fix it?
Last edited by Kommandant Viy; 12 Oct, 2018 @ 11:55am
Garviel Geist 12 Oct, 2018 @ 8:53pm 
Originally posted by Odinblade:
They have to scale on STR, unless I code them as Staves which causes them to float in players hands. Bit of a bummer, but if we ever find a solution I'll be sure to implement it.

somehow Crafting Overhaul added elemental weapons with int as the primary stat on weapons I think, maybe you could get with them for a solution? I'm not a coder or a modder so I don't know what's feasible or not
TPAJIE-BAJIE 14 Oct, 2018 @ 9:07am 
after download a new version, I can not save the game, it crashed. sory for the bad english
< >
Showing 1-15 of 92 comments
Per page: 1530 50