Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Odinblade's Pyrokinetic Class Overhaul
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Odinblade  [developer] 31 Aug, 2018 @ 5:15pm
Bug Reports and Known Issues
Found a bug relating to this mod? Please report it here so that I can work on rectifying the issue.

Be sure to provide as much detail about the bug so I can squash it easily!

PLEASE NOTE: Whilst this mod may cause incompatabilities with others, please ensure before reporting that the bug is caused specifically by this mod and not another. Thanks!

Known Issues
  • There is currently a bug affecting some Divinity 2 DE players whereby their mods are being downloaded into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\43510. Move these .pak files into \Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods\ to fix the issue!
Last edited by Odinblade; 10 Sep, 2018 @ 6:01am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 77 comments
Mia Ishata 1 Sep, 2018 @ 5:07am 
Conjuring Fire Elemental "Level 4" crashes the game instantly.
Attempted in the Queen Fire Slug's cave.
Odinblade  [developer] 1 Sep, 2018 @ 5:54am 
Originally posted by Mia Ishata:
Will investigate ASAP. Thanks for flagging, for now I suggest avoiding using the skill.

If you can and reach level 9, could you try to use Conjure Fire Slug please? If you get a the same issue, please may you pass this onto me? Thanks :)
Odinblade  [developer] 1 Sep, 2018 @ 7:10am 
Originally posted by Odinblade:
Will investigate ASAP. Thanks for flagging, for now I suggest avoiding using the skill.

If you can and reach level 9, could you try to use Conjure Fire Slug please? If you get a the same issue, please may you pass this onto me? Thanks :)
Not able to replicate the issue in-engine nor in game. Are you able to provide any additional information?
NNNNNNaniTheFK 1 Sep, 2018 @ 8:22am 
Have same issue, summon Fire Rock Dude = insta crash the game. Lone Woft party.
NNNNNNaniTheFK 1 Sep, 2018 @ 8:23am 
Odinblade  [developer] 1 Sep, 2018 @ 8:25am 
Originally posted by NNNNNNaniTheFK:
Thanks for letting me know, will continue looking into this one!

UPDATE: I've reproduced the bug and know the root cause. Once fixed, an update will go live. Should be a few hours. Apologies
Last edited by Odinblade; 1 Sep, 2018 @ 8:57am
Odinblade  [developer] 1 Sep, 2018 @ 1:14pm 
Originally posted by NNNNNNaniTheFK:
I've just pushed a version with a fix for game crashes caused by Conjure Flame Elemental. Be sure to save and close the game, allow Steam to download the update, and then re-enable it in the mod menu. Thanks for reporting the issue!
Solomon Steele 2 Sep, 2018 @ 11:16am 
Sometimes when i use the fire elemental it says it has zero AP so it cant move, it can still attack but cant move
Bromantic 12 Sep, 2018 @ 9:32pm 
My Ignition Spell is somehow hitting twice now..could it be a conflict with another mod, or you can reproduce it?
EDIT: Its somehow only hitting twice on the Decomposing Swashbuckler..maybe its conflicting with the Polymorph Mod
EDIT: All my Pyro Skill are hitting this specific Monster twice, gonna have to remove this Morphing Mod i guess
Last edited by Bromantic; 12 Sep, 2018 @ 10:04pm
Odinblade  [developer] 12 Sep, 2018 @ 10:57pm 
Originally posted by Bromantic:
My Ignition Spell is somehow hitting twice now..could it be a conflict with another mod, or you can reproduce it?
EDIT: Its somehow only hitting twice on the Decomposing Swashbuckler..maybe its conflicting with the Polymorph Mod
EDIT: All my Pyro Skill are hitting this specific Monster twice, gonna have to remove this Morphing Mod i guess
Is this hitting twice just the Scorch debuff? Scorch deals damage on-hit as well as on-turn. Please let me know ASAP in case I need to look into it.
Bromantic 13 Sep, 2018 @ 7:10am 
Its doing twice the damage too
but i think the problem is the Shapeshifting Mod that i have, that changes this specific monster to be able to use shapeshifting
Last edited by Bromantic; 13 Sep, 2018 @ 7:11am
Odinblade  [developer] 13 Sep, 2018 @ 7:30am 
Originally posted by Bromantic:
Its doing twice the damage too
but i think the problem is the Shapeshifting Mod that i have, that changes this specific monster to be able to use shapeshifting
Ok, let me know if you're getting the issue with other enemies or whether it's just the mod. Thanks :)
Clockwork 16 Sep, 2018 @ 9:30am 
Hi Odin, I launched the game today and all of the skill images were replaced with a question mark. This is the same with the Hydrophist overhaul as well. I'm going to try to delete the mods and reinstall to see if that fixes it but I felt like I would make this issue known.
Odinblade  [developer] 16 Sep, 2018 @ 9:34am 
Originally posted by Clockwork Mage:
Hi Odin, I launched the game today and all of the skill images were replaced with a question mark. This is the same with the Hydrophist overhaul as well. I'm going to try to delete the mods and reinstall to see if that fixes it but I felt like I would make this issue known.
Hey there! There is a new required mod, OdinCore, which needs to be downloaded with the newest patch. The link is on my workshop pages. Thanks :)
Clockwork 16 Sep, 2018 @ 9:51am 
Originally posted by Odinblade:
Originally posted by Clockwork Mage:
Hey there! There is a new required mod, OdinCore, which needs to be downloaded with the newest patch. The link is on my workshop pages. Thanks :)
Thanks for the quick response, love all the mods by the way!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 77 comments
Per page: 1530 50