Divinity: Original Sin 2
Odinblade's Pyrokinetic Class Overhaul
 Ця тема закріплена, тому вона, мабуть, важлива
Bug Reports and Known Issues
Found a bug relating to this mod? Please report it here so that I can work on rectifying the issue.

Be sure to provide as much detail about the bug so I can squash it easily!

PLEASE NOTE: Whilst this mod may cause incompatabilities with others, please ensure before reporting that the bug is caused specifically by this mod and not another. Thanks!

Known Issues
  • There is currently a bug affecting some Divinity 2 DE players whereby their mods are being downloaded into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\43510. Move these .pak files into \Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods\ to fix the issue!
Автор останньої редакції: Odinblade; 10 верес. 2018 о 6:01
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 78
Conjuring Fire Elemental "Level 4" crashes the game instantly.
Attempted in the Queen Fire Slug's cave.
Odinblade  [розробник] 1 верес. 2018 о 5:54 
Цитата допису Mia Ishata:
Will investigate ASAP. Thanks for flagging, for now I suggest avoiding using the skill.

If you can and reach level 9, could you try to use Conjure Fire Slug please? If you get a the same issue, please may you pass this onto me? Thanks :)
Odinblade  [розробник] 1 верес. 2018 о 7:10 
Цитата допису Odinblade:
Will investigate ASAP. Thanks for flagging, for now I suggest avoiding using the skill.

If you can and reach level 9, could you try to use Conjure Fire Slug please? If you get a the same issue, please may you pass this onto me? Thanks :)
Not able to replicate the issue in-engine nor in game. Are you able to provide any additional information?
Have same issue, summon Fire Rock Dude = insta crash the game. Lone Woft party.
Odinblade  [розробник] 1 верес. 2018 о 8:25 
Цитата допису NNNNNNaniTheFK:
Thanks for letting me know, will continue looking into this one!

UPDATE: I've reproduced the bug and know the root cause. Once fixed, an update will go live. Should be a few hours. Apologies
Автор останньої редакції: Odinblade; 1 верес. 2018 о 8:57
Odinblade  [розробник] 1 верес. 2018 о 13:14 
Цитата допису NNNNNNaniTheFK:
I've just pushed a version with a fix for game crashes caused by Conjure Flame Elemental. Be sure to save and close the game, allow Steam to download the update, and then re-enable it in the mod menu. Thanks for reporting the issue!
Sometimes when i use the fire elemental it says it has zero AP so it cant move, it can still attack but cant move
My Ignition Spell is somehow hitting twice now..could it be a conflict with another mod, or you can reproduce it?
EDIT: Its somehow only hitting twice on the Decomposing Swashbuckler..maybe its conflicting with the Polymorph Mod
EDIT: All my Pyro Skill are hitting this specific Monster twice, gonna have to remove this Morphing Mod i guess
Автор останньої редакції: Bromantic; 12 верес. 2018 о 22:04
Odinblade  [розробник] 12 верес. 2018 о 22:57 
Цитата допису Bromantic:
My Ignition Spell is somehow hitting twice now..could it be a conflict with another mod, or you can reproduce it?
EDIT: Its somehow only hitting twice on the Decomposing Swashbuckler..maybe its conflicting with the Polymorph Mod
EDIT: All my Pyro Skill are hitting this specific Monster twice, gonna have to remove this Morphing Mod i guess
Is this hitting twice just the Scorch debuff? Scorch deals damage on-hit as well as on-turn. Please let me know ASAP in case I need to look into it.
Its doing twice the damage too
but i think the problem is the Shapeshifting Mod that i have, that changes this specific monster to be able to use shapeshifting
Автор останньої редакції: Bromantic; 13 верес. 2018 о 7:11
Odinblade  [розробник] 13 верес. 2018 о 7:30 
Цитата допису Bromantic:
Its doing twice the damage too
but i think the problem is the Shapeshifting Mod that i have, that changes this specific monster to be able to use shapeshifting
Ok, let me know if you're getting the issue with other enemies or whether it's just the mod. Thanks :)
Hi Odin, I launched the game today and all of the skill images were replaced with a question mark. This is the same with the Hydrophist overhaul as well. I'm going to try to delete the mods and reinstall to see if that fixes it but I felt like I would make this issue known.
Odinblade  [розробник] 16 верес. 2018 о 9:34 
Цитата допису Clockwork Mage:
Hi Odin, I launched the game today and all of the skill images were replaced with a question mark. This is the same with the Hydrophist overhaul as well. I'm going to try to delete the mods and reinstall to see if that fixes it but I felt like I would make this issue known.
Hey there! There is a new required mod, OdinCore, which needs to be downloaded with the newest patch. The link is on my workshop pages. Thanks :)
Цитата допису Odinblade:
Цитата допису Clockwork Mage:
Hey there! There is a new required mod, OdinCore, which needs to be downloaded with the newest patch. The link is on my workshop pages. Thanks :)
Thanks for the quick response, love all the mods by the way!
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 78
На сторінку: 1530 50