Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Rp_Stardestroyer
"Operational" Death Star?
When I was messing around in this map with its new update, and then I decided to go to the secret room, and that's when I noticed that for the "Death Star" location, there seems to be different states/versions of that location, that being, "No Death Star", "Non-Operational" and "Operational". Then that's when I thought that maybe the Death Star occasionally would fire its beam every so often, or It would have to be manually activated in the Star Destroyer, in one of the extra locations or even on the Death Star itself. But so far, I have found no way to make the Death Star "Operational".

Does anyone else know about the "Operational Death Star" option and got it to work? Or is the "Operational" and "Non Operational" options just simply cosmetic?
Would love to know.
:GalacticEmpire:
< >
11/1 megjegyzés mutatása
Lord Trilobite  [Fejlesztő] 2023. júl. 13., 7:04 
What those buttons are, is for picking the years in which your RP takes place. It changes the skybox model of the Death Star.
"Non-Operational" is for if you want your RP to take place when the Death Star was still being built. So the dish on the DS will not be present, and you'll be able to look inside the interior of the structure. This would take place during the dark times before Rogue One.

"Operational" is any time that the DS is complete and operational. So, during Rogue One and New Hope.

"No Death Star" is for when you want RP that takes place when there was no Death Star. So either before or after. The Death Star in the skybox will be replaced with a generic space station prop. The teleports will still work and you'll still be able to reach the interior.

It's all to make the map more suitable for different RP scenarios. Some people don't want the Death Star to appear in the sky. These buttons are to facilitate that sort of RP.

Currently there is no function in the map that makes the Death Star fire. No promises, but for future updates, I can see what I can maybe do about more functions for the Death Star.
< >
11/1 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50