POSTAL 2

POSTAL 2

Go POSTAL your way.
The world of Paradise (and beyond!) at your fingertips. Use the same tools as RWS to create your own weapons, maps, skins, mods, and any other content your heart desires, and then piss on it all!
Learn More
Postal 2 nude mod ?
Hi , i was inspired to make postal 2 females with nude textures but now im not sure if i can upload it to the workshop . Postal 2 being the gory violent game it is, with profanity, I often wonder...
Can i upload this mod to the workshop ?
There's already a mature rating on it, so I im just simply curious.
Asking because I could contribute and upload more content for testing...
However, I want to be safe first. "Better safe than sorry... *cough*...."
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Solfosc 20 Jun, 2014 @ 9:58am 
No. Even though it's obviously +18 children could be traumatized if they saw a boob, so no nudity is allowed on Steam; about exploding heads and urinating on burnt cadavers of mutilated people, no problems.
This is weird ...
Even when the game was banned in New Zealand , Australia , Germany and i dont remember the others . Nudity is more mature than the ''exploding heads and urinating on burnt cadavers of mutilated people'' ? Postal is a great game and even it has a warning before launching the game i dont understand,Parents should look over their childrens !
Soo.. i can't upload it then ?
Solfosc 20 Jun, 2014 @ 10:41am 
Not on Steam. However you can still create that kind of content and upload it to Dropbox, MEGA and the like and post the link for users to download.
Okay , thank you friend !
MAFIAKING2 21 Jun, 2014 @ 1:12pm 
Are you rlly that lonely too make a nude mod i mean rlly
MAFIAKING2 21 Jun, 2014 @ 1:13pm 
im not trying to be a ♥♥♥♥ or something its just its so wrong
Dude its okay , im weird anyway . I just want to make the game even more mature , and i did but i cant upload it to steam . But thats okay ,im gonna try to make normal mods and stuff .
Solfosc 22 Jun, 2014 @ 6:33pm 
There are so many naked mods that another one won't provide nothing new.

Maybe you can change some clothes to make them more provocative... Not only it would be able to be uploaded to Workshop but I've always wanted to kill a blonde hyper-made-up chavs in miniskirts in this game. In real life there's nothing as funny as watching a busty half-naked stupid in high heels trying to be cool but instead tripping off the stairs. Priceless.
Man i like you :D Thank you so much !
Originally posted by Solfosc:
+18 children could be traumatized if they saw a boob, so no nudity is allowed on Steam.
ORLY on share the pain it shows a girl with out a bra and tits fully naked in mutiplayer.
Xx_rando_xX 17 Jul, 2014 @ 1:26am 
I'm Australian and I play it....
Originally posted by swearz:
This is weird ...
Even when the game was banned in New Zealand , Australia , Germany and i dont remember the others . Nudity is more mature than the ''exploding heads and urinating on burnt cadavers of mutilated people'' ? Postal is a great game and even it has a warning before launching the game i dont understand,Parents should look over their childrens !
Soo.. i can't upload it then ?
Solfosc 23 Jul, 2014 @ 8:17pm 
Originally posted by Rubber Chop Suey:
ORLY on share the pain it shows a girl with out a bra and ♥♥♥♥ fully naked in mutiplayer

That must be the stupid reason why USA, the center of the civilized world, forces all companies to put that absurd "the experience of the game can change when playing online multiplayer": what if you little child was playing My Little Pony and then a fool came out with an erotic or topless avatar? My Little Pony online must be +18!!!
MURPHEY 4 Aug, 2014 @ 4:30pm 
yeah i hate kids pretty much
Mr.Makaveli 10 Aug, 2014 @ 7:37am 
can you make it?
I want to download it!!
MURPHEY 10 Aug, 2014 @ 3:37pm 
Originally posted by Mr.Makaveli™ (R):
can you make it?