POSTAL 2

POSTAL 2

Go POSTAL your way.
The world of Paradise (and beyond!) at your fingertips. Use the same tools as RWS to create your own weapons, maps, skins, mods, and any other content your heart desires, and then piss on it all!
Learn More
POSTed doesn't import my textures
When I try to import the damn texture (doesn't matter if it's in .TGA, .BMP, .PCX or .DDS) into an existing package, I can't see it (because it didn't import at all). When I try to import it and create a new package, it doesn't get created and shows me the Achievements package instead. When I close the editor, it says about saving the edited package, but even when I save it, there's no stuff in it as I expected. What should I do?
I've never countered this issue before:steamfacepalm:
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
did you check the dimensions of the texture you're trying to import? unreal engine specifically only works with images that are in dimensions using the power of two (so for example 128, 256, 512, 1024, and so on.) the dimensions don't have to be the same, but they both need to use the power of two. though if it isn't that, then i'm not sure what the issue could, but hopefully it's not too difficult to solve regardless.

best of luck!
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50