The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Contribute to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!
Connect with fellow modders to share, discuss, and elevate your game mods. Enhance and personalize your The Witcher 3 gaming experience with talented creators at your side!
Learn More
Disappointed with Workshop uptake (by nexus modders)
2 months on from Workshop being made available and literally none of my favourite mods from Nexus are available here on the workshop yet. :steamsad:

This makes me sad, as workshop would be far more convenient with regards to updates etc.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
The workshop isn't yet viable for many mods, as Script Merger isn't updated and it would be impossible to fix compatibility issues.
I just looked at the workshop and I'm disappointed too, very few mods, most of them are cheat-like (no problem with that but I'm not interested) and literally not a single armour/weapon/loot mod !

I just want a cloak, a cape or a nice looking sword.

Originally posted by -=PR=-moon knight:
The workshop isn't yet viable for many mods, as Script Merger isn't updated and it would be impossible to fix compatibility issues.

It's very sad that it hasn't been done yet...
ya same month past since redkit release and not a single good mod has been comeout its just only colour changes or some cheat like mods are in workshop
Originally posted by ₾>>>.AGRAAN.<<<₾:
ya same month past since redkit release and not a single good mod has been comeout its just only colour changes or some cheat like mods are in workshop

You can always download REDkit and make all the interesting mods you want
jinksaw 26 Jun @ 5:39am 
uhhh so the problem is in the workshop itself, not in redkit or something like that
what a shame the workshop seemed so promising
some mods that I consider essential are already here at least

no fall damage

No weightlimit
The Ultimate Craftsman
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50