POSTAL 2

POSTAL 2

Go POSTAL your way.
The world of Paradise (and beyond!) at your fingertips. Use the same tools as RWS to create your own weapons, maps, skins, mods, and any other content your heart desires, and then piss on it all!
Learn More
Viktor 22 Jun, 2018 @ 10:57am
Is there a way I can play .uax files as an mp3/ogg/wav or any other audio extension?
I want to know if there's some sort of way to play them/convert them to an audio file.
Changing the file extension doesn't work (for obvious reasons).
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Viktor 22 Jun, 2018 @ 10:57am 
I need UE, don't I?
Running With Scissors [S]  [developer] 22 Jun, 2018 @ 11:04am 
You need to download our PostED editor (From 'Tools' tab in your Steam Library - it's free) and you will be able to export all of the sound files as .wav.
Last edited by Running With Scissors [S]; 22 Jun, 2018 @ 11:05am
Viktor 22 Jun, 2018 @ 11:27am 
Originally posted by Running With Scissors S:
You need to download our PostED editor (From 'Tools' tab in your Steam Library - it's free) and you will be able to export all of the sound files as .wav.
Thanks!
BreakinBenny 23 Jun, 2018 @ 5:13pm 
Alternatively, there's Dragon Unpacker.
Viktor 23 Jun, 2018 @ 5:17pm 
Originally posted by BreakinBenny:
Alternatively, there's Dragon Unpacker.
I'll see if I can give that a try if the original software doesn't work.
Viktor 23 Jun, 2018 @ 6:09pm 
Originally posted by ZM | Dr. Dro:
On a mildly related note, if you want to listen to Unreal module files (.umx) from other Unreal engine games (i'm unsure of there's any technical difference with the UE2 or Postal 2's version of UE2 format), OpenMPT can handle them natively, and even allows you to edit them. This is because they're the same thing as chiptunes.

The mod archive website also has a truckload of these songs, including all of the originals from the first UE (such as Unreal Gold and UT '99) games from Epic as their composer at the time uploaded them all there.
That's interesting...
berkeiszilveszter 11 Feb, 2020 @ 12:22pm 
hello hogy tudom az uax fájlokat wav formátúmba tenni mert nincs a steam könyvtárban az ezközök fül van e más modszer erre?
Dardan 18 Oct, 2023 @ 8:16am 
it looks like it doesnt really work, it is not loading up, any ideas?
vred 7 Apr @ 6:39am 
use Dragon Unpacker

PostED is 6 GB, like wtf
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50