This topic has been locked
CSGO VAC BAN
Hello, a long time ago I vac-banned my computer due to a 3rd party software. This software had nothing to do with Counter Strike. I demand that the VAC ban be lifted.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Runkel 13 Jul @ 3:34am 
You are not in the position to demand anything.
A ban this old is 100% correct and permanent.
Mr. Monday 13 Jul @ 11:57am 
Originally posted by ︻芫 BloodSmell:
Hello, a long time ago I vac-banned my computer due to a 3rd party software. This software had nothing to do with Counter Strike. I demand that the VAC ban be lifted.

That third-party software was a cheat, and that's why the ban on your account will never be removed.
wanetage 13 Jul @ 12:11pm 
Üzerinden 2362 gün geçmiş, haksız yasaklama olsa çoktan kaldırılırdı. Bu hesapta CS2 oynamayı çoktan unutman lazımdı.
good
Over 2000 days since your VAC Ban. Yep. It’s indeed correct. Stop cheating please.
Originally posted by ︻芫 BloodSmell:

WE demand you quit asking for vac ban appeals in threads in the steam forums.
Chimuelo 13 Jul @ 7:05pm 
hola me dieron vac por varios hace medio año y aun no me quitan ayuuudaaaaaa
Originally posted by Chimuelo:
hola me dieron vac por varios hace medio año y aun no me quitan ayuuudaaaaaa
La prohibición no es incorrecta después de tantos días. Es correcto y sigue siendo permanente, para siempre.

https://help.steampowered.com/es/faqs/view/647C-5CC1-7EA9-3C29
ban is correct or did you buy the account
Katie 14 Jul @ 6:32am 
The Steam discussions aren't the appropriate place to dispute specific bans, please read the following FAQ
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50