Este tema ha sido cerrado
CSGO VAC BAN
Hello, a long time ago I vac-banned my computer due to a 3rd party software. This software had nothing to do with Counter Strike. I demand that the VAC ban be lifted.
< >
Mostrando 1-10 de 10 comentarios
Runkel 13 JUL a las 3:34 
You are not in the position to demand anything.
A ban this old is 100% correct and permanent.
Mr. Monday 13 JUL a las 11:57 
Publicado originalmente por ︻芫 BloodSmell:
Hello, a long time ago I vac-banned my computer due to a 3rd party software. This software had nothing to do with Counter Strike. I demand that the VAC ban be lifted.

That third-party software was a cheat, and that's why the ban on your account will never be removed.
wanetage 13 JUL a las 12:11 
Üzerinden 2362 gün geçmiş, haksız yasaklama olsa çoktan kaldırılırdı. Bu hesapta CS2 oynamayı çoktan unutman lazımdı.
Xero_Daxter 13 JUL a las 15:13 
Over 2000 days since your VAC Ban. Yep. It’s indeed correct. Stop cheating please.
Publicado originalmente por ︻芫 BloodSmell:

WE demand you quit asking for vac ban appeals in threads in the steam forums.
Chimuelo 13 JUL a las 19:05 
hola me dieron vac por varios hace medio año y aun no me quitan ayuuudaaaaaa
Publicado originalmente por Chimuelo:
hola me dieron vac por varios hace medio año y aun no me quitan ayuuudaaaaaa
La prohibición no es incorrecta después de tantos días. Es correcto y sigue siendo permanente, para siempre.

https://help.steampowered.com/es/faqs/view/647C-5CC1-7EA9-3C29
ban is correct or did you buy the account
Katie 14 JUL a las 6:32 
The Steam discussions aren't the appropriate place to dispute specific bans, please read the following FAQ
< >
Mostrando 1-10 de 10 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 13 JUL a las 3:16