Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Player-Led Peace Conferences
Doesn't work, and wouldn't work well with the new peace conference system.
You now have a max war score based on your war participation. This heavily limits what the player can do in the peace conference if they have full controll of it. This mod now also needs to remove the max war score ceiling to actually work well, otherwise I don't see how the player would be able to do anything if they have low war participation
Laatst bewerkt door LT Silverious; 15 okt 2022 om 13:04
< >
1-15 van 16 reacties weergegeven
sadly the AI still will take you'r provinces eaven with plpc, so this doesn't work anyway :secretweapon_hoi:
Origineel geplaatst door Jan Pat II:
sadly the AI still will take you'r provinces eaven with plpc, so this doesn't work anyway :secretweapon_hoi:
I did say it doesn't work.
for me, it still works as usual
it works as usual yes, but what he meant by it doesnt work is not what you think. The player didnt lead the peace conference as usual, where you can just pass all you want to get the point.
Origineel geplaatst door Sellen23:
it works as usual yes, but what he meant by it doesnt work is not what you think. The player didnt lead the peace conference as usual, where you can just pass all you want to get the point.

what I meant is that other allies didn't contend my claims, but yeah, the point count stays the same unfortunately
Origineel geplaatst door vadorgrafett:

what I meant is that other allies didn't contend my claims, but yeah, the point count stays the same unfortunately
My allies did contend my claims. But the main thing that I like doing is leading the peace conferences, because I like having them make sense. I don't take too much and make sure everything that happens in it makes sense. Now I can't do that. Because of the war score celing that was added and the fact that the AI can do stuff in the conference
Laatst bewerkt door LT Silverious; 30 okt 2022 om 8:00
Your war score is capped based on your war participation, so even if you could lead the peace conference like before, you would be unable to get all of the points you need to do what you want
For me and my friends the Peace Conference doesn't even popup even after several month that the war ended
im still waiting for an infinite war score mod or something similar for this exact reason
Same

Origineel geplaatst door Mahsterch:
im still waiting for an infinite war score mod or something similar for this exact reason
Neutrino  [ontwikkelaar] 25 nov 2022 om 16:03 
I agree.

The issue with war score is a fundamental flaw with the the current peace conference system that this mod can't overcome yet -at least not without drastically reducing compatibility with other mods. I've decreased action costs for players to try and combat this issue as much as possible, but it clearly isn't enough.
Laatst bewerkt door Neutrino; 25 nov 2022 om 16:05
Origineel geplaatst door Neutrino:
I agree.

The issue with war score is a fundamental flaw with the the current peace conference system that this mod can't overcome yet -at least not without drastically reducing compatibility with other mods. I've decreased action costs for players to try and combat this issue as much as possible, but it clearly isn't enough.
Yeah, good to see your back!
How about creating a variant of this mod with full functionality and less compatibility? I would love to have both available for when I play with vanilla and with mods.
but without dlc it works
Origineel geplaatst door Radical 64:
but without dlc it works
Yeah, because without the DLC it reverts back to the old peace conference system. Which obviously this mod was made for
< >
1-15 van 16 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50