Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

[INCOMPATIBLE] Network Extensions Project (Newest Version in the Description)
Additional roads with tram tracks
Currently the choice of tram tracks is very poor. It doesn't include the most common road desings that include trams. A large road with an area in the middle that is dedicated to trams. A road with tram tracks to one side. And a road with tram tracks on both sides, one for each direction. The last two have zoning problems, so either they will have limited use or cars should be allowed to cross tracks to access buildings.

The one with tram tracks in the middle is fairly straightforward. It would be a huge improvement over the current one. The current one is unnecessarily narrow, there are not enough car lanes and visually it looks wrong because it look like tracks occupy one of the car lanes. A road that has an area in middle that is wide and visually dedicated to trams would visually improve tram network, and warrant use of wider streets. At the moment there is no need to have wider streets other than if you expect high traffic.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
PVPositivity  [developer] 4 Dec, 2016 @ 11:11am 
We will not continue developement on tram tracks, as stated in the description. Not everyone has tram roads so working to only suffice a percentage of people, getting derailed from our main focus (no pun intended) would be waisting time.
Terraromaster 4 Dec, 2016 @ 3:41pm 
Makes sense. Is there a possibility I could attempt to add that feature? My full time job involves programming so I might be able to manage. If so please PM me.
PVPositivity  [developer] 21 Dec, 2016 @ 10:11pm 
Originally posted by Terraromaster:
Makes sense. Is there a possibility I could attempt to add that feature? My full time job involves programming so I might be able to manage. If so please PM me.
I apoligize for the mistake. The team has decided to accept requests for tram roads due to the strong demand.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50