Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

MMC - Multimonitor Cities
Este tema ha sido cerrado
Nucloid  [desarrollador] 29 MAY 2015 a las 8:33 a. m.
Setting Up MMC
Freshly starting with MMC:

1) Make sure Eyefinity or Surround is activated.
2) Sub to mod.
3) Start game and load map.
4) Alt tab out and forcefully quit game with either task manager or right click trayicon and close.
5) use notepad++ or any xml reader to open "MMC_Config".
6) Multi Step
-----) Set MainToolStripScreen & currentScreen to which monitor you want the UI on.(Example: 0= center | -1600 = left screen | 1600 = right screen | Full resolution = 4800x900(1600x3))
-----) Set CurrentScreen to which monitor you want to play as. (0 = left, 1600 = center, 3200 = right)
-----) Set StatisticsButtonHeight to the top corner amount of your resolution. This is the statistics button
-----) Set InfoViewsContainerHeight to the top corner amount of your resolution but make sure its' slightly more than StatisticsButtonHeight. InfoViewsContainerHeight is the container panel with all the statistic buttons.
-----) Set InfoViewsContainerScreen to which screen you want the Infoviews to be on. (0 = left, 1600 = center, 3200 = right)
-----) Set InfoPanelHeight to 44 less than your total height. InfoPanelHeight is your city name, current profit, etc.
-----) Set MainToolStripHeight to either 0 or 1. This may need to be custom sized for specific heights.
-----) Set ThumbnailBarHeight to 115 less than your total height. This is your city item bar (roads, buildings, etc)
-----) Set TSBarHeight 92 less than your total height. This is your main UI bar.
-----) Set FullScreenContainerHeight 95 less than your total height. This is your pause screen orange border
-----) Set isFullScreen to either true or false. This is bool (yes/no) check if you want fullscreen or windowed.
-----) Set MultiScreenWidth to Surround / Eyefinity width (Mine is 4800).
-----) Set MultiScreenHeight to Surround / Eyefinity height (Mine is 900).
-----) Set SingleScreenWidth to what your normal single screen width would be (Mine is 1600).
-----) Set SingleScreenHeight to what your normal single screen height would be (Mine is 900).
-----) Set FOV to anything between 30 & 70. I recommend 30 fov. Anything less than or greater than these two numbers WILL BREAK THE CAMERA
-----) Save the XML file.
7) Restart the game.
8) Load a game and the screen should be forced to your config size and the UI should be forced to your center screen.

Updating MMC:

Follow same Instructions as above.
Última edición por Nucloid; 29 MAY 2015 a las 8:39 a. m.