Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Necrophobia 3
Ethosaur  [developer] 14 Feb, 2015 @ 1:39pm
Necrophobia 3 Ending story.
If you are wondering about the ending:

A family was buried long ago at the mansion but one of the brothers was not given a proper burial. The brothers spirit grew very hostile not being able to be a free spirit along with his family and is forever bound to haunt the mansion and all who comes in.

In necrophobia 3 you finally end his torment and give him a proper burial which allows him to be a free spirit with his family. Thus ending the haunting and letting you free from his curses.
I hope you all enjoyed this series.
Last edited by Ethosaur; 15 Feb, 2015 @ 10:49am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Scarf 14 Feb, 2015 @ 8:00pm 
Great series!
Ethosaur  [developer] 15 Feb, 2015 @ 3:28am 
Originally posted by Turdle.exe (Not Responding):
Great series!
Thanks
cadet bober 22 Feb, 2015 @ 4:26am 
I really liked this series, played all 3 of them with my friends and it got real spooky at some points. I can only say 10/10!
Ethosaur  [developer] 22 Feb, 2015 @ 5:42am 
Originally posted by Alex:
I really liked this series, played all 3 of them with my friends and it got real spooky at some points. I can only say 10/10!
Thanks, i'm glad you all enjoyed it!
Combine overlord 6 May, 2015 @ 2:04pm 
So are the researchers evil or something.
Ethosaur  [developer] 6 May, 2015 @ 2:24pm 
Originally posted by Combine overlord:
There was a facility underground that researched in paranormal activity and other various monsters and such. You captured and get sent there since you experienced the angry spirit from the house from part 1.
Combine overlord 6 May, 2015 @ 3:11pm 
Originally posted by Ethosaur:
There was a facility underground that researched in paranormal activity and other various monsters and such. You captured and get sent there since you experienced the angry spirit from the house from part 1.
so they are like the SCP Foundation.
Ethosaur  [developer] 6 May, 2015 @ 3:29pm 
Yes, you could say it is similar.
Combine overlord 6 May, 2015 @ 3:38pm 
Yes, you could say it is similar.
there should also be a very bad ending were you destory all of the pictures of the family.
Horizonless 4 Jul, 2015 @ 8:51am 
10/10! The best map i have ever seen!
Divinity 19 Apr, 2016 @ 4:04am 
yo was wondering what to do on the graveyard part, me and my friends kinda lost in searching for more bones :\
Ethosaur  [developer] 19 Apr, 2016 @ 4:13am 
Originally posted by Divinity:
yo was wondering what to do on the graveyard part, me and my friends kinda lost in searching for more bones :\
Yeah sorry its bugged and Im not sure how to fix, only way to make it work is to place it very slowly one at a time
Divinity 19 Apr, 2016 @ 4:15am 
Originally posted by Divinity:
Yeah sorry its bugged and Im not sure how to fix, only way to make it work is to place it very slowly one at a time

darn, sokay we'll restart the map and we will try to do it again
Ethosaur  [developer] 27 Jun, 2017 @ 6:34pm 
Cool, glad to hear you liked it
Originally posted by Donkey Ollie, the True Heir:
Amazing! I love it, the story, the atmosphere, EVERYTHING about it is awesome. I even sneaked in parkour weapon so I could make combat a bit easier by running away.
Window 10 Jul, 2017 @ 6:14am 
Hands down the best horror map I've played so far, you've impressed my friends as well as myself. I hope you decide to develop more in the future!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50