Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Aim Course 2
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 23 Jan, 2015 @ 6:16am
Help & Bug Reporting
If you need help, or found a bug, please post it in this topic.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Alive(T3K) 24 Jan, 2015 @ 1:27am 
Is there a way to reset the map? Or do i have to leave every rerun.
Alive(T3K) 24 Jan, 2015 @ 2:00am 
nevermind im an idiot and missed the extinguisher at spawn.
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 24 Jan, 2015 @ 3:58am 
These extinguishers are all around the map, to restart the round quickly :)
I got stuck on a potted plant in part 2 or 3, it's the one next to the moving terrorist.
1derful 24 Jan, 2015 @ 9:33am 
i really like the map and its pretty well done, but yet its also quite frustrating that you often have to restart just cuz it didnt register a headshot even when it clearly shows the impact of a bullet there (which can be lethal to a good time/highscore). Would be cool if you can do anything about it :) (i made some screenshots if you need them or if that helps you to fix it)
Last edited by 1derful; 24 Jan, 2015 @ 9:35am
Papa 24 Jan, 2015 @ 2:30pm 
is there a way to disable the "wall hack" (red silouette of the target)
JonnyB 24 Jan, 2015 @ 2:33pm 
So i found two "Bugs".
One isnt really a bug.
At first the two guys in the elevator. Well, you cant knive them because there is a not visible wall. That makes the only knive run impossible. May not be a bug, but I dont like it.

And some mistake is in the Console after you played a run with the M4A4.
The console names the Weapon M4A1.
Not gamebreaking too, but I would appreciate it if it would be fixed.

And for all the restart guys: type "mp_restart 1" in the console to restart the round. I personally think the extinguisher is really uncomfortable.

And I got an idea for future maps: different runs for every side. E.g. as CT u run the Aim_course and as T you have to run the aim_course2.
Daddy Satan 25 Jan, 2015 @ 8:52am 
If you try to go for Knife only. You cant complete the course, because you cant get into the elevators.
bozo mike567984 25 Jan, 2015 @ 6:01pm 
when i type in aim_course2 is says unkown command
Rhia 25 Jan, 2015 @ 11:32pm 
Occasionally hits do not register, I've gotten many clear headshots that have done zero damage.

http://gtm.steamproxy.vip/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=381687441
taomir 26 Jan, 2015 @ 8:05am 
I found bug
Hi. I noticed that sometimes terrorist don't appear on this[imgur.com] place. I don't how offten this bug occure, but took me about 15 tries to record it.

video proof (i know it's potato quality but im too lazy to render it better)
Last edited by taomir; 26 Jan, 2015 @ 8:05am
JonnyB 26 Jan, 2015 @ 10:58am 
Originally posted by mike567984(that zed player):

Maybe something like "map aim_course2"? Because thats the normal map change command.
Dan!eL 26 Jan, 2015 @ 12:16pm 
well mate, your video is private. You can be lazy as ♥♥♥♥, but move your ass and change that video settings so we can see that bug too !
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 26 Jan, 2015 @ 1:58pm 
Originally posted by Rocket Launching Llama:
I got stuck on a potted plant in part 2 or 3, it's the one next to the moving terrorist.

I made the plant pots, non solid for the next update :)

Originally posted by 1derful:
i really like the map and its pretty well done, but yet its also quite frustrating that you often have to restart just cuz it didnt register a headshot even when it clearly shows the impact of a bullet there (which can be lethal to a good time/highscore). Would be cool if you can do anything about it :) (i made some screenshots if you need them or if that helps you to fix it)

Originally posted by The Riet:
Occasionally hits do not register, I've gotten many clear headshots that have done zero damage.

I know about this, I had this as well a few times, it might be just CS:GO it self, not much I can do about that, try to launch your CS:GO client in 128 ticks, with the launch option -tickrate 128

Originally posted by mike567984(that zed player):

You forgot to add map in front of that, map is a command, and aim_course2 the map name/value to load.

Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 26 Jan, 2015 @ 1:59pm 
Originally posted by MrTaomir:
I found bug
Hi. I noticed that sometimes terrorist don't appear on this[imgur.com] place. I don't how offten this bug occure, but took me about 15 tries to record it.

video proof (i know it's potato quality but im too lazy to render it better)

With what settings are you running the course? is randomized targets on or off?
Last edited by Mr. uLLeticaL™-S; 26 Jan, 2015 @ 2:00pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Per page: 1530 50