Arma 3

Arma 3

Enhanced Movement
AppleCalypsoNow  [vývojář] 15. lis. 2014 v 16.54
BUG Reports
please if you can try to give me as much details as possible so i can reproduce any issues on my side. helps me a lot to fix them.
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 326 komentářů
This conflicts with my Halo script, anytime I move while freefalling, instant death... ATM Airdrop
Any idea why or how so that he can look into it?
AppleCalypsoNow  [vývojář] 6. pro. 2014 v 16.52 
i already know why. it's because of how i handle scripted falldamage. gonna have to think about a good way to fix this.
probably gonna add a variable so other mods can disable my falldamage handling temporarily.
AppleCalypsoNow  [vývojář] 15. pro. 2014 v 10.59 
ok guys. update coming very soon. got my hands free again to focus on this
Here is a problem with the endurance bar . after loaded saved games, the bar is not come out, and game is super lag when do moving action. If not moving , stand here is fine, shooting is ok.
and the lag will crash game in the end. afer is restard game, re load the saving, It is still not good. but if i restard the mission, it will be ok, but after couple saving, it is suck again
Did you try restarting your PC or closing background programs, it could be a problem with too many scripts running.
tried....and i disabled every mod to check which one is the bug, in the end , i found it is this one.
๖ۣۜOADGhost původně napsal:
Did you try restarting your PC or closing background programs, it could be a problem with too many scripts running.
AppleCalypsoNow  [vývojář] 23. pro. 2014 v 17.37 
yea i think i know the problem. i can't update right now because of x-mas and stuff. sonn after the holidays there's gonan be a bigger update. most of it is done already. jsut needs further testing and adding some stuff.

hang in there guys :D
when will u update bro?
the jump key is the same as the selecting key so i jump every time i switch weapon. Can you fix the mod so we can change the jump key>?
You should be able to change it. Could always change the selection key.
It seems like i cannot jump over small fence (glitch on top). The wall work fine though
Do you have enough stamina/ are you far enough when you initiate the jump?
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 326 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50