Rust
Graffiti Storage Collection
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Lodi  [developer] 21 May, 2022 @ 6:24pm
Request / Suggestion
If you have a suggestion that can be added to the list, I would definitely like to consider it. If you have a request or suggestion about the list I have prepared, you can write them.

01 : Scrap
02 : Sulfur
03 : Metal
04 : Wood
05 : Stone
06 : Guns
07 : Ammo
08 : Comps
09 : Drop
10 : Armor
11 : Meds
12 : Clothes
13 : Boom
14 : Tools
15 : Coal
16 : Farm (Tea, Seeds and Plants )
17 : Deploy ( Turret, Walls, Furnaces, Doors, Boxes, Traps contain all placeable items.)
18 : Gunpowder
19 : Recycle ( Contains all the items to be converted. )
20 : Ore
21 : Electric
22 : Cold Weps ( Contains such Elements as Sword, Crossbow, Bow, Knife, Spear. )
23 : Cards
24 : Car Parts

Is there a box you would like to have earlier in the queue?
Last edited by Lodi; 9 Aug, 2022 @ 1:55am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 275 comments
RandomPlayz 21 May, 2022 @ 6:40pm 
Fuel? for lowgrade fuel, crude oil and diesel. Instead of animals have cloth and leather but i doubt leather will be popular but cloth will be. No one uses fabric and animal fat u can convert it to fuel and thats where the fuel box is for i guess. Other than that the list looks good.
RandomPlayz 21 May, 2022 @ 6:44pm 
I forgot to mention that u should add an explosives box since many got lots of rockets/c4 and it doesnt belong in the ammo or gunpowder box in my opinion.
Lodi  [developer] 21 May, 2022 @ 6:51pm 
Fuel is 18th on the list, Explosive is 10th on the list, I guess you missed it :) We can Cloth instead of Animal box. Big clans use a lot of cloth during the day.
Z2lu 21 May, 2022 @ 6:59pm 
Loving the variety of boxes! I want all of them already, love the metal design too. Telling all my friends to vote yes lol
Last edited by Z2lu; 2 Jun, 2022 @ 1:18pm
RandomPlayz 21 May, 2022 @ 7:33pm 
Originally posted by Lodi:
Fuel is 18th on the list, Explosive is 10th on the list, I guess you missed it :) We can Cloth instead of Animal box. Big clans use a lot of cloth during the day.
Yeah ur right i missed the fuel one but the explosives i think u had it written as exclusive so i thought it was something else. Cloth instead of animal box sounds great. What about car parts? And number 6 HQ is HQM right (High Quality Metal)?
Last edited by RandomPlayz; 21 May, 2022 @ 7:36pm
ploopyskeleton 21 May, 2022 @ 11:41pm 
maybe move gun box further up on the list since it will further support for the set :)
Good Night 21 May, 2022 @ 11:50pm 
Maybe like berries or teas boxes?
feeb 21 May, 2022 @ 11:57pm 
The animals box you talk of could be generically called "mats" for materials... an early game box that contains the over spill from the TC. Even late game I still have a generic "mats" box. Seriously don't think HQM needs to be so early in the list, TC holds heaps of that, could maybe slot mats in no 6 and move HQM down the list
//NIKOTINS//LV 22 May, 2022 @ 12:08am 
Recycle box or Trash box would be great, and after big boxes you could try small ones, good for tools, meds etc.
Smoked 22 May, 2022 @ 4:15am 
Please move the gun box further up. Most important box. It will further support the set!
Dodgy Gardener 22 May, 2022 @ 4:25am 
Literally just bought the sulfur box as a yellow box for my yellow berry clones. Bit disappointed to find the other two have less main colours.
As someone else said, i've never needed a large box for hqm, so delete that or bring it way down the list. Popular boxes far too low in the list are DROP, TOOLS, COAL.
Noticed ppl commenting on the animals box, yeah not useful, these items are usually in a small box under workbench. I'd be keen on a cloth box because i'd fill it with farm produce. But what about a produce box! Witch leads to the farm box..yeah..nah how about a clones box! very keen on a produce box and clones box/s
g0zil 22 May, 2022 @ 8:25am 
If this list is the order of the creation of the boxes, could you move comps up the list as I believe it to be the most important, again. Love these boxes, will be purchasing all of them
Lodi  [developer] 22 May, 2022 @ 9:20am 
Considering the evaluations made, the list has been edited, you can review it and write a request / suggestion again.
Badsteve 22 May, 2022 @ 9:31am 
Maby do the important one's like comps and guns sooner than wood and stone
Michael Obafemi 23 May, 2022 @ 4:16am 
I'm a solo and don't have enough stuff to have four different Ore boxes haha. Perhaps a generic Ores box for all of them too?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 275 comments
Per page: 1530 50