Divinity: Original Sin 2

Naruto Mod. Наруто Мод
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Curotar  [developer] 9 Jul, 2020 @ 11:14am
Bugs/Issues
:steamsalty:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Its not showing in my mod list. Anyone else have this problem?
Curotar  [developer] 7 Aug, 2020 @ 10:12am 
It's strange
Curotar  [developer] 7 Aug, 2020 @ 10:17am 
@thelizardkingop Have you tried to re-subscribe?
Yeah i did and i verified integrity and started a new game but nothing.
Curotar  [developer] 7 Aug, 2020 @ 1:26pm 
@thelizardkingop not sure what happened. Anyone else have the same problem?
Last edited by Curotar; 7 Aug, 2020 @ 1:27pm
gooshyboy12 17 Aug, 2020 @ 10:13am 
Yes I recently subscribed and have the same problem.
Curotar  [developer] 17 Aug, 2020 @ 6:42pm 
@gooshyboy12 Try to restart steam
Majora 18 Aug, 2020 @ 5:37pm 
when i play with my friend using this mod the only issues are my friend sees items differently then i do, like a knife on a stick shows up as a wand and for other classes certain skills show up as the polymorph tentacle with no effect, is there a fix for this because i love this mod.
Curotar  [developer] 18 Aug, 2020 @ 10:38pm 
@FairyNutz It's mod version mismatches between you. Share the entire hosts modlist between the two of you. Via the zip mods folder function in the mod manager: https://github.com/LaughingLeader-DOS2-Mods/DivinityModManager
Curotar  [developer] 18 Aug, 2020 @ 10:39pm 
Here's Muderbot's explanation: "Its just updating issues on one of the players. at this point all the players should be using the mod manager and sharing their modlist to eachother before a match because trusting steam and the game doesnt always work out. sometimes players mods have trouble copying over to the mods folder and they are missing updates or mods entirely then they get desync or long loading times"
Lord Rukon 11 Sep, 2020 @ 6:57am 
Dunno if it's my place to say or if it's already been addressed, but for those who don't see it in the mod list, you can copy it from your steam workshop folder (Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\435150\2159972978)

and paste it in the mods folder (Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods)

Had the same issue of it not showing up in my mod list and resubbing didn't work, but after doing this, it worked out flawlessly.
Curotar  [developer] 11 Sep, 2020 @ 7:00pm 
@Thundorez Whoa, Thank you!))
Blade57 20 Sep, 2021 @ 2:54pm 
how do i reassign the eye skills (the 0 memory skills) back to my hotbar, they dont show up in my skill book
Curotar  [developer] 20 Sep, 2021 @ 10:34pm 
Originally posted by Blade57 (Caboose):
how do i reassign the eye skills (the 0 memory skills) back to my hotbar, they dont show up in my skill book
Activate the eye again and keep it active. They will appear on the hotbar. If not, then press "K" and you'll find the skills there.
Doktor Barron 28 Oct, 2021 @ 6:26pm 
Originally posted by Thundorez:
Dunno if it's my place to say or if it's already been addressed, but for those who don't see it in the mod list, you can copy it from your steam workshop folder (Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\435150\2159972978)

and paste it in the mods folder (Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods)

Had the same issue of it not showing up in my mod list and resubbing didn't work, but after doing this, it worked out flawlessly.

I tried this, however, i'm still having the issue of it not working.

- Edit
A few dozen redownloads later, and this method now works.
Guess all that incense and holy oil did the trick.
Last edited by Doktor Barron; 29 Oct, 2021 @ 12:10pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50