Dota 2
Dota 2 Horde Mode *UPDATED*
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Nocturne of Shadows  [developer] 8 May, 2020 @ 1:24pm
Bug Reports
For reporting anything broken/not working in Horde Mode.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 268 comments
iV7Z 8 May, 2020 @ 1:29pm 
Sange, yasha and kaya doesn't give the status resistance
SleeperCat 9 May, 2020 @ 3:30am 
I, in fact, am not sure about whether this custom game can come to life after such a long stagnation and whether it has further development and future support for updates, but I liked playing it earlier. At least, I often went into it in order to pass my time with a primitive, but calm game.

Of course, I won’t be able to help balance the game, as it’s not so ideal in understanding certain aspects of the game, and now I have little personal time at the moment. Yes, and you need for this the opinion of other people.

The only thing I will write about the possible bugs that I found now. It can be both new and old bugs from older version:

-All "non-standard" boots give very low movement speed in comparison with ordinary. Example, «Boots of Travel» 3th LVL given +45 movement speed instead +130 (1th LVL +110 movement speed, and 2th LVL +130 movement speed) or «Power Treads» and their upgraded version given +25 movement speed instead original +45 movement speed etc.;

-«Exalted Phase Boots» not given passive «Damage block (Range/Melee heroes), i mean, %-th chance to block damage is missing + he give +25 movement speed instead 25% movement speed (related to the introduction of recent patches in a original game, in patch 7.26a);

-«Exalted Spirit of Vessel» not have passive «Spirit Vessel Degen Aura», like a «Eye of Skadi» not have %-th decrease max health regeneration, healing amplification and lifesteal;

-«Exalted Heaven’s Halberd» not have «+22% Status Resistance» (does not increase this indicator for your hero). About him ordinary version i nthis mode, «Heaven’s Halberd» not have stats, like a damage and strength + active «Disarm» not working (no duration parameters for range/melee heroes);

-«Sange, Yasha and Atos» not given «+22% Status Resistance» and not working passive «Greater Maim» (Items have this feature in very old patches). In addition, in that item itself is missing in the assembly of item «Road of Atos»;

-Treant Protector’s «Living Armor» not given health regeneration (only armor);

-"Iron Talon" (1th Tier) still in the game and falls in the forest as a neutral item;

-"Helm of Oppression" not given "Dominator Aura", and to be more precise - it probably gives an additional restoration of health, but does not increase the total damage as allies, as well as tamed creatures;

-The inscriptions and descriptions of items climb over each other (under the icons of manacosts and cooldowns). But this is most likely just a commonplace nitpicking and is not a very significant error of the old version. Although it would be nice to look at them in the corrected, prettier look.

So far, that's all I could find. I hope this game will be able to at least slightly dilute liveliness over time. This usually does not happen right away, but i believe.
Last edited by SleeperCat; 9 May, 2020 @ 4:47am
Goblin 10 May, 2020 @ 4:07am 
Clinks and Sky´s Ulti doesnt work
Goblin 10 May, 2020 @ 4:19am 
Lions Ulti doesnt stack
Nocturne of Shadows  [developer] 10 May, 2020 @ 3:26pm 
@NightForest thank you for spending time writing that post, almost all of them should be fixed now.
@Goblin All of those will have to be rewritten, i just need time to do it.
silkmoon 11 May, 2020 @ 12:28am 
the game force close down and cant reconnect back when the enemy lich arrive in base
Amourade 11 May, 2020 @ 2:16pm 
I'm not entirely sure, but based on a couple of instances, I think the enemy zombie undying that has splatter death might be causing some crashes. Specifically when he dies, and there are enemy creeps around him that don't die to his splatter instantly.
iV7Z 11 May, 2020 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by Amourade:
I'm not entirely sure, but based on a couple of instances, I think the enemy zombie undying that has splatter death might be causing some crashes. Specifically when he dies, and there are enemy creeps around him that don't die to his splatter instantly.
I second this, I have noticed on some zombie undying deaths the game crashes early on. But I can't figure out why it happens every time after 40 minutes. Maybe someone is killing a zombie undying then on one of the lanes? Not sure.
QolO 14 May, 2020 @ 2:58am 
First of all thank you for updating this awsome gamemode!

Treant protectors leach seed is bugged so its removing health and healing the enemy.
QolO 14 May, 2020 @ 3:33am 
Also the cursed rapier self damage should be changed because with 2 Heart's of Tarrasque the healing is greater than the self damage of the rapier. Currently i am having 30k bonus damage ingame :D
BKa 14 May, 2020 @ 7:58am 
Omniknight's purfication does not heal, it only deals damage
Br43 15 May, 2020 @ 7:05am 
scepter does not give spell inmuty to Legin Commander,
Right to Censor 15 May, 2020 @ 10:19am 
Game doesnt start.
iV7Z 15 May, 2020 @ 10:21am 
Originally posted by Ulan, İstanbul!:
Game doesnt start.
@everyone if the game doesn't start after update; quit dota completely. Go to the workshop page and Unsubscribe. Then click Subscribe again. It will force download on steam the latest patch from fresh. Then launch dota and play.
iV7Z 15 May, 2020 @ 5:50pm 
Originally posted by Flo:
I dont know if this problem exists in this version, but in the older one, Spectre couldnt buy items while his ult was on cd
I second this, played a Spectre game today. Whilst ult is on cooldown you get the message "Item Is Not Allowed For This Hero"
< >
Showing 1-15 of 268 comments
Per page: 1530 50