The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

INIGO
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
GhostlyComa 15 Aug, 2013 @ 1:11am
Inigo...
First off, awesome follower! Second, what's everyone's favorite thing about him?
Mine is that he has semi-dynamic conversations depending on location. That's becoming one of the most rare things to find in mods now a days.

So, what's your favorite thing about him?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 124 comments
Ickleslimer 15 Aug, 2013 @ 9:45am 
Originally posted by smartbluecat:
Thank you, Cole. I’m glad you like him. I added so much I often get surprised by some of the little things he says myself. As the author I shouldn’t be answering this but personally I’m quite proud of his random comments after you absorb a dragon soul, the “How do you think I’m doing, Inigo” topic while you’re sitting in an Inn or at home, and I think the whispering while sneaking thing worked out fairly well.
My favourite is the fact that you can give him something he's insulted. I have an idea. Inigo:That mammoth cheese sticks to your hand. me: *gives inigo cheese* inigo: ....... me: uhuh? inigo: ...... crap.
Wolfe 15 Aug, 2013 @ 11:04am 
I wish my skyrim worked, it totally get this mod.
Unknown 15 Aug, 2013 @ 11:39am 
Originally posted by Ickleslimer:
Thank you, Cole. I’m glad you like him. I added so much I often get surprised by some of the little things he says myself. As the author I shouldn’t be answering this but personally I’m quite proud of his random comments after you absorb a dragon soul, the “How do you think I’m doing, Inigo” topic while you’re sitting in an Inn or at home, and I think the whispering while sneaking thing worked out fairly well.
My favourite is the fact that you can give him something he's insulted. I have an idea. Inigo:That mammoth cheese sticks to your hand. me: *gives inigo cheese* inigo: ....... me: uhuh? inigo: ...... crap.

lol
Lusafen 15 Aug, 2013 @ 8:33pm 
the fact that he talk more than i do in real life, that and i am better with an arrow
JadeTehWolf 15 Aug, 2013 @ 11:20pm 
I noticed he had some dialouge about being turned into a dragonfly and getting better. I also like how he has a back story, it feels like he is more than a random follower but an actual character to get invested into (that and he is an excellent killer).
bean 16 Aug, 2013 @ 2:27am 
Originally posted by crimson:
{snip} an actual character to get invested into (that and he is an excellent killer).

Too good... he was OP when I first equipped him with some of my old gear, I let him solo a dragon while i just watched on my horse, he killed it all while making jokes and then when it died Inigo asks me if I enjoyed the show from there and lets me know that Im free to join in lol...

Unfortunately though I had to nerf him a bit as he was just running around with a very powerful dagger tearing through bandits, getting my kills (all my gear is legit though, no op mods or bugged skills... stuff that can be done in the vanilla game 2nd to last hardest difficullty)
I love how he can sometimes have the most random comments ("the rain is batteling the torch. I hope the torch wins") but they always fit what's happening so well! One of my favorite qoutes is how he will chase his tail when no one is looking. SO much more charectar than most of the other fallowers! I love him! But not in that way.
Dragoneer 16 Aug, 2013 @ 5:10pm 
as for me, i just LOVE pritty much all of the silly comments Inigo makes so far, in particular:
Inigo: 'i hope i dont set myself on fire with this torch again... it has happaned before...'
i just LOVE it, im also doing a LP on youtube, and this mod makes skyrim a LOT more fun for me, so, that usually rezults in my video's being more entertaining ^_^
Inigo: "Son of a Witch!"
Me: ... Amazing...
Was he breaking the fourt hwall when he says "do you ever wonder if we are part of a complex game made for some idiot's entertainment? I don't either" I laughed but then realized if he WAS breaking the Fourth Wall he was calling me an idiot...
The Great Schism 16 Aug, 2013 @ 5:45pm 
inigo is simply the best follower. this is the first skyrim mod i downloaded and i am very impressed with this work. it's easy to see that you took a lot of time and really made this mod work thanks very much. skyrim is now 10 times more entertaining and i am laughing at inigo all the time. thanks for making this mod great job.
smartbluecat  [developer] 16 Aug, 2013 @ 6:04pm 
I'm so glad people seem to like Inigo. Has anyone tried him with Kolb and the Dragon yet?
GhostlyComa 16 Aug, 2013 @ 9:12pm 
havent tried kiolb yet, but he paired with the watcher...an amazing team. mod auther, i advise to try out the watcher. inigo and the watcher is a true force miirak would fear
GhostlyComa 16 Aug, 2013 @ 9:13pm 
great job by the way
Lusafen 16 Aug, 2013 @ 9:55pm 
he seems to like the dragon armor i gave him
Ickleslimer 17 Aug, 2013 @ 3:09am 
I'm so glad people seem to like Inigo. Has anyone tried him with Kolb and the Dragon yet?
INIGO must be the best mod I have come across in my travels across time, space, and the screen. Hats off to you, my good man/woman. Hats off to you.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 124 comments
Per page: 1530 50