Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Odinblade's Spectre Class: Definitive Edition
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Odinblade  [developer] 31 Aug, 2018 @ 5:09pm
Bug Reports and Known Issues
Found a bug relating to this mod? Please report it here so that I can work on rectifying the issue.

Be sure to provide as much detail about the bug so I can squash it easily!

PLEASE NOTE: Whilst this mod may cause incompatabilities with others, please ensure before reporting that the bug is caused specifically by this mod and not another. Thanks!

Known Issues
  • There is currently a bug affecting some Divinity 2 DE players whereby their mods are being downloaded into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\43510. Move these .pak files into \Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods\ to fix the issue!
Last edited by Odinblade; 1 Sep, 2018 @ 12:07am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 181 comments
Zeff 31 Aug, 2018 @ 8:27pm 
not sure if just me, but i subbed to all ur DE versions of ur mods u posted so far but when i start up the game and go to mods, they do not appear on the list of mods to activate, and since DE version doesnt seem to have a refresh button on list like before, i cant try that. really wanna use ur mods
Sleidor 1 Sep, 2018 @ 9:17am 
Hello. I have a problem with Inflict Agony skill -> 1 stack and 2 stacks, apply the same damage on enemies (2-3 damage). The remaining stacks have gradually increasing damage.
Ekstranden 2 Sep, 2018 @ 6:03am 
having the bonechill skillbook in my inventory seems to make all other skillbooks invisible, they're still there it's just that the icons are gone. (not sure if it's just bonechill skillbook that does it or all of them)
Odinblade  [developer] 2 Sep, 2018 @ 6:24am 
Originally posted by SoFVIISleidor:
Hello. I have a problem with Inflict Agony skill -> 1 stack and 2 stacks, apply the same damage on enemies (2-3 damage). The remaining stacks have gradually increasing damage.
This is only for the first level due to how low numbers are in the early game. You'll see a difference if you play a little onger :)

Originally posted by Ekstranden:
having the bonechill skillbook in my inventory seems to make all other skillbooks invisible, they're still there it's just that the icons are gone. (not sure if it's just bonechill skillbook that does it or all of them)
What other mods do you have enabled?
Ekstranden 2 Sep, 2018 @ 7:04am 
I have the rest of your mods available to DE enabled and all of laughingleaders mods. (https://gtm.steamproxy.vip/workshop/filedetails/?id=1499487776)
Odinblade  [developer] 2 Sep, 2018 @ 7:21am 
I have the rest of your mods available to DE enabled and all of laughingleaders mods. (https://gtm.steamproxy.vip/workshop/filedetails/?id=1499487776)
It's an issue LaughingLeader currently has on one of his mods, can't remember which. It's not fixable by him, but Larian are working on it.
Ekstranden 2 Sep, 2018 @ 7:23am 
Originally posted by Odinblade:
It's an issue LaughingLeader currently has on one of his mods, can't remember which. It's not fixable by him, but Larian are working on it.
okay, great to know, just assumed the problem was with this mod since it was an item from it seemingly causing the issue.
KasparL 3 Sep, 2018 @ 2:55pm 

I have a similar issue, however it happens on the skills hotbar. Only Spectre skills and items are shown there where vanilla skills have invisible icons. :( I wonder what is the cause of this?
Zetsumi 4 Sep, 2018 @ 12:05am 
Being subscribed to two mods with the same name, eg: the definitive and classic mode versions of this one seems to cause some confusion in the game copying .pak files to the right locations, which one takes priority, ect. Might be the cause of some of the bugs people are having with the game not installing their mods correctly to their mods folders.
Pilatian 4 Sep, 2018 @ 4:32pm 
Unfortunately, I am also having the issue where vanilla icons go blank if I have Spectre skills on the hotbar. Using Odinblade's stuff+Attribute Insanity+Enemy Randomization, all DE stuff, not subscribed to any classic.
Český kokot 5 Sep, 2018 @ 10:43am 
well, My Scythe is dissapearing all the time, i started the game using this SPectre class and it's just poof, gone, same goes for Migo's ring at start of the game, it just dissapeard from my inventory, i think it's cuz of that class cuz i don't lose items on any other gameplay :S
Odinblade  [developer] 5 Sep, 2018 @ 11:23am 
Originally posted by Obrońca KS Trzciana 2000:
well, My Scythe is dissapearing all the time, i started the game using this SPectre class and it's just poof, gone, same goes for Migo's ring at start of the game, it just dissapeard from my inventory, i think it's cuz of that class cuz i don't lose items on any other gameplay :S
Have you got any other mods on?
Beowulfgang 5 Sep, 2018 @ 2:29pm 
Hey, it appears that the new Essence Bolt might be electrifying nearby surfaces, not sure if this is intended as it doesn't say that it is. It happened once during the Kniles the Flinster fight and ive been unable to reproduce the effect since then. I'll get back to you with more info.
Last edited by Beowulfgang; 5 Sep, 2018 @ 2:39pm
Sorrior 5 Sep, 2018 @ 3:13pm 
Originally posted by Zeff:
not sure if just me, but i subbed to all ur DE versions of ur mods u posted so far but when i start up the game and go to mods, they do not appear on the list of mods to activate, and since DE version doesnt seem to have a refresh button on list like before, i cant try that. really wanna use ur mods

not just you io have thje exact same issue myself.
Odinblade  [developer] 6 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10am 
Originally posted by Beowulfgang:
Hey, it appears that the new Essence Bolt might be electrifying nearby surfaces, not sure if this is intended as it doesn't say that it is. It happened once during the Kniles the Flinster fight and ive been unable to reproduce the effect since then. I'll get back to you with more info.
Good catch! Will change this ASAP.

EDIT: I'm unable to reproduce this. If you get it again, please let me know!
Last edited by Odinblade; 6 Sep, 2018 @ 5:57am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 181 comments
Per page: 1530 50