Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition

Welcome to The Divinity Engine: Enhanced Edition
Here you can find and create custom mods for Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
Learn More
Where are workshop mods downloaded?
I've hunted through the steam workshop folder on all three of my drives and I can't find this game's mods anywhere. I wanted to see if I could tweak one and now I'm just baffled.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
FrauBlake 2 28 May, 2022 @ 10:51am 
Pretty late for a reply but I don't check this sub forum very often ;-)

Workshop mods are inside .pak files and you can find them in the Windows "Documents" folder. There should be a sub folder "Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition" which should contain a folder "Mods" which should contain the .pak files.
Ah. I completely forgot that some Steam games stick the mods in there (only other one I know of is Civ 5). Thanks.

For anyone who comes later, it's actually in Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition".

Strange. I can't mark this as an answer.
Last edited by 💖 Officer Hotpants 💖; 29 May, 2022 @ 9:58am
Traveler 25 Aug, 2022 @ 4:06am 
Originally posted by 💖 Officer Hotpants 💖:
I've hunted through the steam workshop folder on all three of my drives and I can't find this game's mods anywhere. I wanted to see if I could tweak one and now I'm just baffled.

What did you use to open the .pak file?
Originally posted by Traveler:
Originally posted by 💖 Officer Hotpants 💖:

What did you use to open the .pak file?
Oh god. I don't even remember. Maybe it was 7zip? Sometimes that works. I'm sorry but I honestly can't even remember what it was I wanted to do back then.
Talongard 19 May, 2023 @ 4:13pm 
I realize this is probably a necropost, but if anyone comes across it, here's what to do with a .pak file:
  • Download https://github.com/Norbyte/lslib/releases/download/v1.15.15/ExportTool-v1.15.15.zip
  • Extract the ExportTool somewhere easily remembered
  • If you're paranoid (and you should be), scan it for viruses, malware, etc
  • Look in the resultant folder for ConvertApp.exe, double left click this
  • In the LSLib Toolkit window, click the PAK / LSV Tools tab
  • Under Extract Package, specify the Package Path and Destination Path
  • Down below, click the Version drop down and select the game version
  • Click the Extract Package button
Have fun.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50