Stellaris

Stellaris

Modify the Galaxy
Modify your Stellaris experience by checking out the many mods created and shared by the community, including tweaks to almost any aspect of the game.
Learn More
Help with mods!
https://gtm.steamproxy.vip/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3296235975 My mods. Espionage doesn't work, please help me.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
VJL24 24 Jul @ 8:37pm 
From a preliminary look at your mod playlist I see at least 2 mods that are not compatible with each other, Planetary Diversity and Real Space - New Frontiers. I recommend that you truly curate your mod list to be smaller, this large of a mod list will cause major issues. As I can foresee a good amount of your mods might overwrite each other as they could be changing similar game files.
Last edited by VJL24; 24 Jul @ 8:37pm
I've narrowed the mod that's causing this from below darkspace because it only happened when I added that clump of mods.
VJL24 25 Jul @ 9:32am 
It could be the Galactic Politics mod that is having an interaction with another mod and thus causing your issue
Originally posted by VJL24:
It could be the Galactic Politics mod that is having an interaction with another mod and thus causing your issue
I removed all my mods after and including darkspace, and I still have the issue!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50