Source Filmmaker

Source Filmmaker

Expand Your Movie Universe
Discover new assets to add to your movie. Collaborate with your friends. Create and share assets with all the users of the SFM. Click here to learn more and to get started.
sfm is being invaded.
The source filmmaker workshop is being invaded by this skibidi toilet ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and i'm gettin' tired of it, what do you guys think?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Ignore them
Nouni 26 Jun @ 9:35am 
I wish blocking people also hid their stuff from your workshop :/
Fruztal 38 26 Jun @ 11:28pm 
Honestly.. i wish there was some kind of blacklist option or something.
Originally posted by Fruztal:
Honestly.. i wish there was some kind of blacklist option or something.

Agreed. It'd be really nice to be able to blacklist keywords so I don't have to see this ♥♥♥♥ flooding the workshop.
It's worse than the fnaf invasion. Skibidi toilet garbage no one asked for but kids who probably dont even use them
gren258 3 Jul @ 5:48pm 
Originally posted by Wubba lubba dub dub!!!:
It's worse than the fnaf invasion. Skibidi toilet garbage no one asked for but kids who probably don't even use them
yeah, at least the fnaf invasion wasn't AS invasive as this one is looking back on it. cuz people at the time actually used those models.
Originally posted by gren258:
It's worse than the fnaf invasion. Skibidi toilet garbage no one asked for but kids who probably don't even use them
yeah, at least the fnaf invasion wasn't AS invasive as this one is looking back on it. cuz people at the time actually used those models.

who would want to make skibidi toilet sfms besides kids who dont know how to use it?
All I can think of is making fun of skibidi toilet, killing them etc. or doing a joke when the creator gets taken to court for copyrighting valve assets
someone speaks out on this spam

they are ripping models parts for other peoples ports to shreds with out permits and uploading a single prop models in multiple uploads its so much skubbbiddi spam

:DS_Necromorph: MAKE US WHOLE
Last edited by Fullcaber; 4 Jul @ 6:01am
Originally posted by Fullcaber:

they are ripping models parts for other peoples ports to shreds with out permits and uploading a single prop models in multiple uploads its so much skubbbiddi spam

We make our own models and credit the models we use for skibidi toilet i dont get why ppl keep hating on skibidi toilet its not brainrot its just a series like bro go check out one of the recent episodes. im glad this workshop has skibidi toilet stuff its easier for skibidi toilet animators (Like me) to make theyre series actually good you may think im brainrotted or smth no im not its not like im saying "GMAN IS FROM SKIBIDI TOILET" hes from hl2 and almost every skibidi toilet animator knows this maybe all of them

who would want to make skibidi toilet sfms besides kids who dont know how to use it?
All I can think of is making fun of skibidi toilet, killing them etc. or doing a joke when the creator gets taken to court for copyrighting valve assets
killing the toilets and making fun of them is what everyone does bro. like wth are u talking abt its a war between hardware heads humans vs skibidi toilets and brainrotted humans. like cmon bro the toilets getting killed are in every series
yes it was if not more cmon bro its still on the front page on the sfm workshop Skibidi toilet never was even if it was good i need the models only ones i dont like is the trashy gmod ones that make the series look brainrot when it isnt.
And here we see an utterly bewildering example of the exact kind of stuff we've been talking about.

Originally posted by Zar10191:
Originally posted by Fullcaber:

We make our own models and credit the models we use for skibidi toilet i dont get why ppl keep hating on skibidi toilet its not brainrot its just a series like bro go check out one of the recent episodes. im glad this workshop has skibidi toilet stuff its easier for skibidi toilet animators (Like me) to make theyre series actually good you may think im brainrotted or smth no im not its not like im saying "GMAN IS FROM SKIBIDI TOILET" hes from hl2 and almost every skibidi toilet animator knows this maybe all of them

Please learn what a sentence is. And a period, question mark, exclamation point... Literally ANY form of punctuation.

As far as I can tell, "skibidi toilet" models are solely models from Half Life 2 and Gmod ripped apart and pieced back together, often with hideously distorted facial flexes and maybe, IF the creator isn't lazy, a custom texture. The designs aren't interesting or unique, there's nothing compelling about them.

yes it was if not more cmon bro its still on the front page on the sfm workshop Skibidi toilet never was even if it was good i need the models only ones i dont like is the trashy gmod ones that make the series look brainrot when it isnt.

The FNAF invasion was actually kind of cool, because it used brand new assets. It was creative. It was colorful. It was unique. Yes, I hate FNAF for having taken over the workshop at its heyday. Yes, I think it's still a bit overdone.

But at least it wasn't freaking existing Valve assets kitbashed together to make ugly, honestly disturbing "characters".
Originally posted by PeculiarReality:
And here we see an utterly bewildering example of the exact kind of stuff we've been talking about.

Please learn what a sentence is. And a period, question mark, exclamation point... Literally ANY form of punctuation.

As far as I can tell, "skibidi toilet" models are solely models from Half Life 2 and Gmod ripped apart and pieced back together, often with hideously distorted facial flexes and maybe, IF the creator isn't lazy, a custom texture. The designs aren't interesting or unique, there's nothing compelling about them.

The FNAF invasion was actually kind of cool, because it used brand new assets. It was creative. It was colorful. It was unique. Yes, I hate FNAF for having taken over the workshop at its heyday. Yes, I think it's still a bit overdone.

But at least it wasn't freaking existing Valve assets kitbashed together to make ugly, honestly disturbing "characters".
About the grammer stuff. Everytime i use it everyone makes fun of me for actually so important with skibidi toilet. And youre looking at the gmod side of things bud. really i think the gmod ones are disturbing and thats whats mostly on the workshop Anything other then gmod models is fine. im with you on the disturbing characters part its kinda creepyish tho the real models are actually good like cameraman, speakerman tv men etc. Skibidi toilets too which astros are the coolest out of all of them
It's literally the same thing lol. you had to be there for it. there's at least 300 uploads of the same freddy model. you'd be waiting for something cool to pop up and it'd just be fnaf stuff.
there's nothing you can do about it, just gotta let them enjoy it till they move onto the next fad.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50