This topic has been locked
Dear valve team
IM SORRY
Last edited by Erik; 14 Jul @ 4:12am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Your accounts Game Ban has nothing to do with VAC or it's forums.

Game Bans on CS2 are permanent, there is nothing to "review".
Last edited by Unn4m3d (♥AUT♥); 13 Jul @ 3:31am
Runkel 13 Jul @ 3:34am 
chatGPT won't get you unbanned.
Mr. Monday 13 Jul @ 12:00pm 
Originally posted by Erik:
Since the ban, I have taken several steps to ensure that such incidents will never occur again. I have changed my account password, enabled Steam Guard, educated myself thoroughly on the game's rules and policies,. These measures reflect my commitment to following all guidelines and maintaining the community's standards.

I do have to ask how doing any of the things you mentioned here would prevent you from violating the game's rules again?
wanetage 13 Jul @ 12:29pm 
Wasn't this text enough for you to comprehend?

"VAC bans are permanent, non-negotiable"
the usual lazy AI generated bloated text full of weasel words

Remove your email address.
IM SORRY

I hope this message finds well. My name is Erik, and my Steam account username is erikhun126. I am writing to you with a sincere request for reconsideration regarding my recent ban from Counter-Strike. I fully understand the importance of maintaining a fair and secure gaming environment, and I deeply regret any actions that may have led to my ban.

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude for the incredible gaming experience that Valve and the Counter-Strike team have provided over the years. The dedication to delivering high-quality, competitive gameplay has not only entertained me but also allowed me to build lasting friendships and improve my strategic thinking and teamwork skills.

I acknowledge that bans are imposed to uphold the integrity of the game, ensuring that all players have a fair and enjoyable experience. I want to take full responsibility for any infractions that may have occurred on my account. However, I would like to provide some context and express my perspective on the situation.

Im sorry that i used a third party device i never ever will do it again!

Since the ban, I have taken several steps to ensure that such incidents will never occur again. I have changed my account password, enabled Steam Guard, educated myself thoroughly on the game's rules and policies,. These measures reflect my commitment to following all guidelines and maintaining the community's standards.

I understand that trust must be earned, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to regain that trust. Counter-Strike is more than just a game to me; it is a passion and a significant part of my daily life. The friendships and memories I have built within the community are invaluable, and being unable to participate has been a deeply regrettable experience.

I humbly request that you review my case and consider lifting the ban on my account. I assure you that I have learned a valuable lesson and will adhere strictly to all rules and guidelines moving forward. Your consideration and understanding in this matter would mean the world to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I appreciate your attention and look forward to a positive resolution.

Best regards,

[erikhun126]
[landierik13@freemail.hu]

100% of text is likely AI-generated - https://quillbot.com/ai-content-detector

You couldn't even write your own lie......
Last edited by Ç!イ!乙3η-メ; 13 Jul @ 2:44pm
Dear Steam User,

An "info" button was placed right next to the red text on your Steam profile. The red text itself clearly shows it is a game ban, not a VAC ban.

AND, that "info" button would also explain this to you, had you bothered to use it before making a thread here in the VAC Discussion forum.

As other users have said, game bans have nothing to do with VAC or this forum on discussion of VAC topics.

We are very sorry that you spent so much time typing (or copying and pasting perhaps) this apology up, but it was a complete and total waste of your time, as well as even more of a waste to post it here.

Thanks so much and best regards !!!

Fellow Steam Users

:steammocking:
You have a game ban; not a vac ban. Regardless you’re probably a bad sport sooooo…
IM SORRY

I hope this message finds well. My name is Erik, and my Steam account username is erikhun126. I am writing to you with a sincere request for reconsideration regarding my recent ban from Counter-Strike. I fully understand the importance of maintaining a fair and secure gaming environment, and I deeply regret any actions that may have led to my ban.

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude for the incredible gaming experience that Valve and the Counter-Strike team have provided over the years. The dedication to delivering high-quality, competitive gameplay has not only entertained me but also allowed me to build lasting friendships and improve my strategic thinking and teamwork skills.

I acknowledge that bans are imposed to uphold the integrity of the game, ensuring that all players have a fair and enjoyable experience. I want to take full responsibility for any infractions that may have occurred on my account. However, I would like to provide some context and express my perspective on the situation.

I understand that trust must be earned, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to regain that trust. Counter-Strike is more than just a game to me; it is a passion and a significant part of my daily life. The friendships and memories I have built within the community are invaluable, and being unable to participate has been a deeply regrettable experience.

I humbly request that you review my case and consider lifting the ban on my account. I assure you that I have learned a valuable lesson and will adhere strictly to all rules and guidelines moving forward. Your consideration and understanding in this matter would mean the world to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I appreciate your attention and look forward to a positive resolution.

Best regards,

[erikhun126]
[landierik13@freemail.hu]
The team is horrible !!!!
Wock73 13 Jul @ 4:15pm 
Originally posted by SkyMítico:
IM SORRY

Best regards,

ChatGPT user
The team is horrible !!!!
You actually believe what OPs AI generated text says?

Welcome to the VAC forums, popcorn on the left, lubricant made of tears on the right and an endless buffet of crybabies and snowflakes thinking that their ban is false.
Last edited by Wock73; 13 Jul @ 4:23pm
g4r 13 Jul @ 4:16pm 
i just logged in to thins acc and im banned i gave this acc to my friend bc i had good games and banned i didnt do anything but i understand if it is so
Wock73 13 Jul @ 4:18pm 
Originally posted by g4r:
i just logged in to thins acc and im banned i gave this acc to my friend bc i had good games and banned i didnt do anything but i understand if it is so
So, you hijacked this thread (which is rude), gave away your account (against the SSA) and are appealing a ban (against forum rules)?

:steamfacepalm:
Ban:
https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/647C-5CC1-7EA9-3C29

Sharing the account with someone else is worse than the VAC ban:
https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/4F62-35F9-F395-5C23
Thanks for letting us know. We can now report the account for account transferring :

All accounts owned by an individual may be restricted for any violation of the Steam Subscriber Agreement or Steam Community Guidelines including but not limited to:

Hijacking or Sharing Accounts

Do not use Steam accounts which you did not create. <--------------

Buying, Selling, or Trading Accounts

Accounts which have been bought, sold or traded will be restricted. <----------------

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5406-WFZC-5519
519 day old gameban. Seeing as the ban is older then CS2, you got the ban most probably in CSGO, so the ban is most probably for either Cheating, grieving or Account boosting, just to name a few things. and also for someone who is going on about Counter strike, take it this is your alternative account, seeing as you only have about 37/38 hours on Counter strike
Last edited by JacquesPatat; 14 Jul @ 12:52am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50