This topic has been locked
I got a VAC ban from both steam and pubg
Why can I get VAC banned even though I deleted the game a while ago, my steam account has security lock enabled, and family sharing is not enabled?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Elixir 12 Jul @ 4:39pm 
Thank god i've been running into less and less cheaters on pubg as of recent good job vac and pubg :GDEasy:
Wock73 12 Jul @ 4:39pm 
Your account is not showing a VAC ban. Game bans (actually, any type of ban) are considered off topic
Wock73 12 Jul @ 4:40pm 
Originally posted by Elixir:
Thank god i've been running into less and less cheaters on pubg as of recent good job vac and pubg :GDEasy:
If you are going to troll, at the very least be accurate. OP doesn’t have a VAC ban
Originally posted by (-’๏_๏’-):
I got a VAC ban from both steam and pubg

Why can I get VAC banned even though I deleted the game a while ago, my steam account has security lock enabled, and family sharing is not enabled?

PUBG uses Battleye, not VAC.

And the game is not available to share anyways.

:cool_seagull:
On your profile:

1 game ban on record | Info
1 day(s) since last ban

The account has a GAME ban.

https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/46DB-4CEC-F7E9-49E5

Game bans have nothing to do with VAC or this forum.

Users are responsible for the security of the account and all activity on the account.
Elixir 12 Jul @ 5:08pm 
Originally posted by Wock73:
If you are going to troll, at the very least be accurate. OP doesn’t have a VAC ban
no one is trolling little wock man i'm happy a cheater got what he deserved in a game i play :GDEasy:
no one is trolling little wock man i'm happy a cheater got what he deserved in a game i play :GDEasy:
Game bans are given for other reasons besides cheating. So, you're wrong twice.
Last edited by C²C^Guyver |NZB|; 12 Jul @ 5:14pm
Elixir 12 Jul @ 5:15pm 
Originally posted by C²C^Guyver |NZB|:
oh no whatever will i do
oh no whatever will i do
I mean, what you could do is stop posting in the thread.

Behaviour in the VAC forum - a fair warning:

Trolling in the VAC forum will not be tolerated. Please do not post unless you have something constructive to add to a topic. Many issues relating to VAC are not ban related, so don't treat every thread as such.

If a user posts that they have been VAC banned it is not an excuse to ignore the Discussions guidelines.

https://gtm.steamproxy.vip/discussions/forum/9/882959527688934488/
Elixir 12 Jul @ 5:22pm 
oh no whatever will i do
I mean, what you could do is stop posting in the thread.

Behaviour in the VAC forum - a fair warning:

Trolling in the VAC forum will not be tolerated. Please do not post unless you have something constructive to add to a topic. Many issues relating to VAC are not ban related, so don't treat every thread as such.

If a user posts that they have been VAC banned it is not an excuse to ignore the Discussions guidelines.

https://gtm.steamproxy.vip/discussions/forum/9/882959527688934488/
My greatest apologies as I was unaware of the game ban / vac ban, so I was so much in the wrong, please forgive my sinful acts i let my emotions get the best of me please let this matter rest.
Wock73 12 Jul @ 5:24pm 
So instead of a troll you are a numpty.

Makes sense
Tetsuya 12 Jul @ 5:53pm 
gg
Your account is not showing a VAC ban. Game bans (actually, any type of ban) are considered off topic
Do you think I'm free? No one would be foolish enough to use cheats on an account with ~2000 hours of play and a lot of good items! I was not banned permanently from PUBG, I was only banned for a day but immediately after that there was a VAC order from the game developer?
And I'm just telling the truth, my steam account is 2-layer secured and must use a code from the authy app or be verified through steam on the phone, but I don't understand why they can access the account. For my account, for almost 3 or 4 months I just let Steam log in automatically when I started my computer and almost didn't use any applications on Steam. And one way I don't understand even more is that my account is selling something and there is money in the account while if it is not verified from the app on the phone, why can someone else trade?
Last edited by (-’๏_๏’-); 12 Jul @ 6:53pm
Wock73 12 Jul @ 7:08pm 
Do you think I'm free? No one would be foolish enough to use cheats on an account with ~2000 hours of play and a lot of good items! I was not banned permanently from PUBG, I was only banned for a day but immediately after that there was a VAC order from the game developer?
And I'm just telling the truth, my steam account is 2-layer secured and must use a code from the authy app or be verified through steam on the phone, but I don't understand why they can access the account. For my account, for almost 3 or 4 months I just let Steam log in automatically when I started my computer and almost didn't use any applications on Steam. And one way I don't understand even more is that my account is selling something and there is money in the account while if it is not verified from the app on the phone, why can someone else trade?
All I said was the type of ban that is on your profile and the fact that ban discussion is off topic. No need for the over defensive rant
ANY account is capable of breaking rules. Your hours are irrelevant. YOU are NOT banned. The ACCOUNT is banned.

If you were actually banned as a person, you couldn't even create a new account and play again.

If someone used your account and broke the rules, you are still responsible.

EDIT:
https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002085694-If-someone-else-uses-cheats-hacks-on-my-account-will-I-get-banned-Can-it-be-removed
Last edited by C²C^Guyver |NZB|; 12 Jul @ 7:29pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50