Cancel the attendance from my account
I played hacking because of the large number of hack users, and when I downloaded the hack, my account was banned. I hope you will remove the ban from me, and I promise that I will not use the hack again.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
No.

VAC bans are permanent, non-negotiable, and cannot be removed by Steam Support.

https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/571A-97DA-70E9-FF74
Shaggy 12 Jul @ 3:38pm 
You admit to cheating. The ban is correct and permanent..
Originally posted by JAFFAR:
I played hacking because of the large number of hack users, and when I downloaded the hack, my account was banned. I hope you will remove the ban from me, and I promise that I will not use the hack again.

VAC doesn't care about why you cheated, only the fact that you had them. Enjoy your well earned VACation.
Lufia 12 Jul @ 3:40pm 
You wanted to do something about the cheaters and now valve has done exactly that, but you still want your vac ban removed.

Does that sound normal to you?
time for a new account Jaffar
Aladdin got you.
should not have cheated

end of the story
So you admit cheating and yet want to be unbanned .... HELL NO
Es0 13 Jul @ 9:45am 
lmao
thank you for telling us. now you know the ban is correct and wont be removed
Cancel the attendance from my account
We would much rather that you cancel your attendance from this forum, regarding the ban on your account that is. :steammocking:

I played hacking because of the large number of hack users, and when I downloaded the hack, my account was banned.
Ummmmmmmmm.....

Ok ???

Then VAC works exactly as expected and intended. Not because you downloaded this "hack", but because VAC actually detected the signatures of said "hack" when your account was connected to a VAC secure server. There is an "info" button right next to the ban notice on your profile. Use that, please.
I hope you will remove the ban from me, and I promise that I will not use the hack again.
I really hope that you are not trying to appeal the ban here. This really sounds like an appeal.

"Can I appeal my VAC ban?"

No. VAC bans cannot be appealed. If a VAC ban is issued incorrectly it will be automatically removed after investigation, but Steam Support --->does not<--- manually remove VAC bans applied to accounts for any reason.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4044-qdhj-5691#appeal
Breaker 13 Jul @ 10:10am 
funniest ban "appeal" i have ever seen
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50