levei vac ban
Mais de 10 anos de cs nesta conta e nunca usei cheats poderia me dizer o porque de ter sido banido? esta conta fez historia para mim esta conta era do meu pai.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Lufia 6 Jul @ 5:25am 
Vac ban = Cheats were detected on the Acc or a linked Acc received a vac ban.

Be happy if it's just a vac ban, your father shouldn't have given you the Acc in the first place, but Valve could close the Acc completely.
Last edited by Lufia; 6 Jul @ 5:27am
Originally posted by Rillieux:
Mais de 10 anos de cs nesta conta e nunca usei cheats poderia me dizer o porque de ter sido banido? esta conta fez historia para mim esta conta era do meu pai.

és um bom trapaceiro noob
Rillieux 6 Jul @ 11:38am 
Originally posted by waldemar1986rus_AfD eSport-Pro:

eu não trapaciei eu tou a falar asserio e não tou a arranjar desculpas acho isto uma injustiça obrigado valve ! really
Aluvard 6 Jul @ 11:49am 
If it's unfair ban, it'll be auto-removed. If not, you'll be together forever.

https://help.steampowered.com/faqs/view/647C-5CC1-7EA9-3C29
6 Jul @ 12:38pm 
ok
Gold 6 Jul @ 2:59pm 
Originally posted by waldemar1986rus_AfD eSport-Pro:

eu não trapaciei eu tou a falar asserio e não tou a arranjar desculpas acho isto uma injustiça obrigado valve ! really
Banido em uma conta que nem é sua.

Coisa linda de se ver.
o teu português é mau !! o disse que era !! já não é dele fds
Vamp 9 Jul @ 1:55pm 
Steam accounts are not transferable, you make one and its yours forever. you can not inherit them.

https://www.thegamer.com/steam-says-you-cant-inherit-a-dead-persons-account-pc-gaming-ownership-digital-titles/

The account will always belong to your father.
Gold 9 Jul @ 1:59pm 
A conta continua não sendo sua.
Rillieux 10 Jul @ 1:08pm 
é minha pq ele me deu por isso é minha wtf
Lufia 10 Jul @ 1:34pm 
The Acc doesn't really belong to him, he just has permission from Valve and when he created it he had to accept the conditions, including that he wasn't allowed to pass this Acc on.

So he can't give you something that doesn't belong to him and therefore the Acc doesn't belong to you either.

If Valve finds out about this, they can simply terminate the entire Acc and therefore everything that is on it and no, you clearly have no chance in court if that happens.
Wock73 10 Jul @ 1:46pm 
é minha pq ele me deu por isso é minha wtf
It was never yours, it will never be yours.

Good news, you can create your very own account and start your own history with it.
Rillieux 10 Jul @ 2:07pm 
não é preciso baby
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50