Quick question probably dumb
So downloaded sunkenland to laptop but its not preforming well being just cheap laptop. I have older gaming tower with a geforce gtx 1050ti. Wondering how that graphic board would do? System is 8 core 3.5ghz with 32gb and 1tb. So how should it preform and I just re-download game on tower will not need to purchase again?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Ogami 2 Oct @ 7:48am 
Purchased games are bound to your Steam account, not your PC.
As long as you login to a PC system with the same Steam account that bought the game you can download and play the game on as many systems as you like.
Last edited by Ogami; 2 Oct @ 7:48am
As Ogami says, you can download on as many PCs as you want. As long as you install Steam and log in on that computer you can access it to your heart's content.

When I ran my business, I had my PCs at home and several PCs at work. I'd have my game files installed on a hard drive and bring that and plug it into any of the work PCs. So about 11 PCs in total.

As far as the system requirements, it'll be fine with a 1050 and your CPU.

I run a laptop currently with an i5 and a 1050 and it will run it fine.
*perform

Not preform.
Lee 13 hours ago 
You should have asked in the game hub. Most games sold on Steam have a game hub.
Last edited by Lee; 13 hours ago
Originally posted by slammedstang93:
So downloaded sunkenland to laptop but its not preforming well being just cheap laptop. I have older gaming tower with a geforce gtx 1050ti. Wondering how that graphic board would do? System is 8 core 3.5ghz with 32gb and 1tb. So how should it preform and I just re-download game on tower will not need to purchase again?
Yes you can just redownload the game vbia your steam account on the tower. and given what I'nm seeing you should have a better time of it.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50