Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Community > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
racism in games
so im in a server correct and im playing brick rigs aand two under develpoed sperms were promotiong a kkk membership. and some how the admin banned the first guy and then the second guy got to ban me??? and so i tried to report him for rascim and of course his profile is private. anyone else ever had this same prblem??? and i know theres a bunch of typos i dont care as long as you can read it its fine.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-8 από 8 σχόλια
Report, ignore, move one
Just like in real life :)
their profile privacy has nothing to do with anything, you can still report a profile despite being private, but with that said, you can't report profiles for something did in a game, especially a game that valve doesn't own, so report them to the games developer.
Indeed you seem to forget that STEAM has other access methods something we don't have
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Mustardbiggins:
so im in a server correct and im playing brick rigs aand two under develpoed sperms were promotiong a kkk membership. and some how the admin banned the first guy and then the second guy got to ban me??? and so i tried to report him for rascim and of course his profile is private. anyone else ever had this same prblem??? and i know theres a bunch of typos i dont care as long as you can read it its fine.

Did they say anything racist? Did they promote racism openly?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but just promoting a klan membership isnt equal to racism unless they actually said something racist.

Dont forget the klan hates people of all color, its not just a race thing, too many people think it is a race thing and its not so be careful.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Rusty_S:

Did they say anything racist? Did they promote racism openly?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but just promoting a klan membership isnt equal to racism unless they actually said something racist.

Dont forget the klan hates people of all color, its not just a race thing, too many people think it is a race thing and its not so be careful.

yeah, no

just like the nazi symbols, the kkk is bannable

they are considered a hate group and terrorists by the fbi

and promoting them is racist in every way
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από KalCuey:

yeah, no

The nazi symbol is banned as a hate symbol in some countries but it is not banned in the US, the kkk is not banned either as they have 1st amendment rights in the US no different any anyone else so the klan isnt banned.

While the klanmay or may not be considered a hate group and a terrorist group by the FBI, dont forget that they also consider many military organizations for veterans as hate groups/terroristic groups as well so I wouldnt use that as an end all.

As far as the klan goes they arent a racist group they are a hate group, they hate various people, they dont fixate on one race like you imply they do by saying they are racist.

So ultimately my question still stands if they didnt post anything racist then you cant report them and get them removed for racism.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Rusty_S; 1 Οκτ, 4:47
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Rusty_S:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από KalCuey:

yeah, no

The nazi symbol is banned as a hate symbol in some countries but it is not banned in the US, the kkk is not banned either as they have 1st amendment rights in the US no different any anyone else so the klan isnt banned.

While the klanmay or may not be considered a hate group and a terrorist group by the FBI, dont forget that they also consider many military organizations for veterans as hate groups/terroristic groups as well so I wouldnt use that as an end all.

As far as the klan goes they arent a racist group they are a hate group, they hate various people, they dont fixate on one race like you imply they do by saying they are racist.

So ultimately my question still stands if they didnt post anything racist then you cant report them and get them removed for racism.

partner

the kkk is a designated hate and terrorist group

they are a white supremacy group

they are all about white power

racists

not sure what you use to determine a racist

but the government says that is enough

and i happen to agree with them

You came across edgy kids thinking shock humor without a punchline is funny. Your ban is a blessing in disguise.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-8 από 8 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Community > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος