Canaillou 3 Jun, 2013 @ 4:39am
Failed to request AppInfo update, not online or not logged in to Steam.
Hi,

I have a script to update all my game servers. But I need to start the script between two ant five times to make it works:

There is the error:

Redirecting stderr to '/root/Steam/logs/stderr.txt' [] Checking for available updates... [----] Verifying installation... Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation -- type 'quit' to exit -- Loading Steam3...OK. Loading Steam2...OK. [1mlogin anonymous [0m Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Success. [1mforce_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/csgo [0m[1mapp_update 740 validate [0mERROR! Failed to request AppInfo update, not online or not logged in to Steam. [1mforce_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/css [0m[1mapp_update 232330 [0mERROR! Failed to request AppInfo update, not online or not logged in to Steam. [1mforce_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/tf2 [0m[1mapp_update 232250 [0mERROR! Failed to request AppInfo update, not online or not logged in to Steam. [1mforce_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/dods [0m[1mapp_update 232290 [0mERROR! Failed to request AppInfo update, not online or not logged in to Steam. [1mforce_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/cstrike [0m[1mapp_update 90 [0mERROR! Failed to request AppInfo update, not online or not logged in to Steam. [1mforce_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/cz [0m[1mapp_set_config 90 mod czero [0m[1mapp_update 90 [0mERROR! Failed to request AppInfo update, not online or not logged in to Steam. [1mforce_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/dod [0m[1mapp_set_config 90 mod dod [0m[1mapp_update 90 [0mERROR! Failed to request AppInfo update, not online or not logged in to Steam.

There is my script:

cd /var/ressources/steam/ ./steamcmd.sh +runscript update.txt cd /var/ressources/steam_hlds ./steam -command update -game garrysmod -dir /var/ressources/serveurs/garrysmod -verify_all

update.txt:

login anonymous force_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/csgo app_update 740 validate force_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/css app_update 232330 force_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/tf2 app_update 232250 force_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/dods app_update 232290 force_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/cstrike app_update 90 force_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/cz app_set_config 90 mod czero app_update 90 force_install_dir /var/ressources/serveurs/dod app_set_config 90 mod dod app_update 90 quit

Thanks for help.
Last edited by Canaillou; 3 Jun, 2013 @ 2:42pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Master Shifu 13 Feb, 2023 @ 2:24am 
10 years and still no answer...
Elmo 27 Feb @ 11:08am 
use "login anonymous" before "app_update"
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50