when starting the game error directX 11 module not detected or this game requires a minimum of directx 10
I don't know how to install directX on Linux Mint
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
more games with directx 9 they have strange behavior low fps extremely unstable jumps from 60 to 20
Go away. This is the Linux dedicated source server forum. DX is Windows Client side. You're on the wrong page in the wrong book
Originally posted by Metal_Warrior:
Go away. This is the Linux dedicated source server forum. DX is Windows Client side. You're on the wrong page in the wrong book

you're so smart that you didn't notice that I wrote Linux Mint

and if you are so right, then you should know that in Windows the driver update system installs the DirectX library
and on Linux proton or wine
You're so smart you didn't get that you're not trying to setup a Source dedicated server, but some games (i. e. CLIENTS) with a GUI with wine. So: Go away, wrong book, wrong page.
источник
You're so smart you didn't get that you're not trying to setup a Source dedicated server, but some games (i. e. CLIENTS) with a GUI with wine. So: Go away, wrong book, wrong page.
then I'll delete it, calm down, go help others

is it on Windows?
I'd try the forum for the game you want to install. They probably know best how to do that in wine/proton, and if that's really necessary (a couple of games are SteamOS native, so Linux capable, as SteamOS is Linux - then it's 'run steam.sh' and you have your GUI).
Last edited by Metal_Warrior; 10 Feb @ 3:09am
what game are you talking about?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50