Farkas 4 Nov, 2023 @ 3:30am
new to linux mint
hey guys got linux because its better than windows for me because of all the broken files of windows
i know the basics of linux and have learned it before i install it i can say hands down linux is the the best out there will never go back to windows. so my question is how do i play my xbox games pass games on cloud iv'e tried changing region settings and doesn't want to work is there a work around it thanks
Last edited by Farkas; 4 Nov, 2023 @ 7:16am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Metal_Warrior 4 Nov, 2023 @ 7:14am 
You know you're asking that in the Tools & Servers section for Source Dedicated Server (Linux)?
One of the reasons Linux is so good is that every user tries to be as helpful to others as possible, especially when he has a problem. Part of this is to google your problem first and if nothing helps ask in the right forum, in your case this would be the Xbox forum (not Steam), and not in the server forum but in the user one.
Last edited by Metal_Warrior; 4 Nov, 2023 @ 7:20am
Kubuntu22 23 Dec, 2023 @ 10:10am 
Gaming under Linux is like this:
1/ Either the game has a Linux executable and most likely, it runs on Ubuntu, Linux Mint and similar distros. (as long as you meat the minimum video card requirements if your game)
2/ There is no Linux version and you want to run the Windows executable. There is WINE, Lutris, PROTON to run these.

I have more experience with WINE.
I install WINE.
I open the terminal and run the command
wine file_path/the_name.exe

I don’t know about XBOX.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50