All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Holografix 19 Dec, 2023 @ 9:57pm
Harris/Walz 2024
"We Are Not Going Back"

Newsworthy articles about Kamala Harris and her running mate Tim Walz. Updates on Biden's new policies as well.

No slanted opinion mongering or falsehoods will be accepted. Be sure to keep the discussion civil.
Last edited by Holografix; 6 Aug @ 10:12am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 11,367 comments
Birds 19 Dec, 2023 @ 10:12pm 
You're encouraging and platforming polarization.
Holografix 19 Dec, 2023 @ 10:16pm 
Originally posted by Birds:
Real news like policy enacted by a president of a country is not polarizing in itself. It's just facts.

But, i expect people to troll this thread by spamming opinions and false claims about Joe Biden. That's the nature of online discourse. personally, i just block those people and my forum experience improves greatly.

here's an example of what i think best adheres to this kind of thread:

"Biden administration moves to protect old-growth forests as climate change brings fires, pest"

-- https://apnews.com/article/old-growth-forests-biden-climate-change-ba19bef045817ce294c3bda714b59361
Last edited by Holografix; 19 Dec, 2023 @ 10:17pm
Holografix 19 Dec, 2023 @ 10:19pm 
Originally posted by Nargo:
does a billion dollar corporate media conglomerate like FOX need your help in pushing their message? because to me it seems like your just trolling.
repaeR 19 Dec, 2023 @ 10:21pm 
Originally posted by Holografix:
"Let's Finish the Job"

"Let's Finish America".

fixed for you lol.
Nargo 19 Dec, 2023 @ 10:22pm 
When the price of gas and other carbon fuels inevitably increase again as OPEC cuts production. Be sure to remember who fumbled the USA's foreign policy with some of the largest exporting regions in the world + shut down the Keystone pipeline.

Good luck if western shipping through the Red Sea halts entirely lmao.
Holografix 19 Dec, 2023 @ 10:22pm 
Originally posted by repaeR:
"Let's Finish the Job"

"Let's Finish America".

fixed for you lol.
omg, if i had a steam award for cleverest joke i'd give it to you. but i dont.
Holografix 19 Dec, 2023 @ 10:24pm 
Originally posted by Nargo:
lmao.
it's an anonymous game forum where people can type any words they want in any order. how am i supposed to engage with you if you don't support your comments with factual articles about your claims?

it's like you're trolling or something.
Birds 19 Dec, 2023 @ 10:42pm 
Originally posted by Birds:
Real news like policy enacted by a president of a country is not polarizing in itself. It's just facts.

But, i expect people to troll this thread by spamming opinions and false claims about Joe Biden. That's the nature of online discourse. personally, i just block those people and my forum experience improves greatly.

here's an example of what i think best adheres to this kind of thread:

"Biden administration moves to protect old-growth forests as climate change brings fires, pest"

-- https://apnews.com/article/old-growth-forests-biden-climate-change-ba19bef045817ce294c3bda714b59361

So you've knowingly created bait, but feel entitled to do so in the name of discourse.
Nargo 19 Dec, 2023 @ 10:59pm 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCSF3reVr10
The clip of Biden admitting that he threatened to withhold a billion to Ukraine if they don't fire the prosecutor investigating Biden's son.
Catrilism 19 Dec, 2023 @ 11:12pm 
everyone should put food on the family
< >
Showing 1-15 of 11,367 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details