Unaire (Ausgeschlossen) Vor 4 Stunden
Library; Sort by Date Added
I have owned a library of games since the early days of Steam. Can you add the feature to sort the library by date added? I want to see which games I have bought this year and from the beginning of time, in order. It is also easier for me to see which games I have just purchased this month.

...I lose track of what I buy.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Unaire; Vor 4 Stunden
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Waryth:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Unaire:
Yes. I have done so. The only way to sort titles by Date Added is only to add them to a Collection. However, I have a Library of over 200 games. You can see my predicament.
There's 2 WAYS of creating collections.

The first one let's you sort by DATE ADDED and the OTHER one features DYNAMIC COLLECTION which already includes all your needs and you PRETEND such features doesn't exist with your blind eyes.
< >
Beiträge 114 von 14
You're joking right?

We have:
https://store.steampowered.com/account/licenses/
to check the activated products which are sorted by year already.

and the purchase history goes here:
https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/

Go to your Steam Library:
Right click games > Add to Collection > Name the collection "Ex. 2024 (indicating this year) > Sort by Date Added

We don't need this redundant feature. Imagine adding this and only 10% of the userbase only using it and can be done manually with the instruction I've provided above.
You're joking right?

We have:
https://store.steampowered.com/account/licenses/
to check the activated products which are sorted by year already.

and the purchase history goes here:
https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/

Go to your Steam Library:
Right click games > Add to Collection > Name the collection "Ex. 2024 (indicating this year) > Sort by Date Added

We don't need this redundant feature. Imagine adding this and only 10% of the userbase only using it and can be done manually with the instruction I've provided above.

You don't get it. Why do people insist on having an opinion on something they don't understand? First of all, how in the hell were you able to find those links? Did you dig through garbage to get to them? Second of all, I cannot go to those pages and click Play Game on any one of them. Your ignorance irritates us rational people.

Again, I wish to use this feature to play the games in my Library. NOT TO JUST LOOK--hence why I said add feature to the LIBRARY.

Also, you are telling me people DO NOT wish to sort their library in matter of purchase date? So, people do not sort their lives in order of time? Nonsense.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Unaire; Vor 4 Stunden
how in the hell were you able to find those links? Did you dig through garbage to get to them?

Again, I wish to use this feature to play the games in my Library. NOT TO JUST LOOK.
This is why people who are NEW to Steam or rather incompetent or has an inability to know how to use something shouldn't be just randomly suggesting for something they can't figure out or see themselves.

No, those links can be viewed from your account wallet balance and purchase history and this collection feature was already added at your convenience the way you suggested yet you wanted it done specific as a preset.

Even if they added this requested feature of yours, You as an absent minded individual couldn't figure out where this feature was added nor know how to use it.

Suggestions are meant for EVERYONE to be using as in MORE THAN 30% and NOT just for a specific "special" individual like yourself that is going to selfishly use it and add a bloatware feature to the software.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Waryth; Vor 4 Stunden
Jesus. This thread caught into fire fast.
You are a fool looking for a fight. Leave this thread and do not return. To explain to you why this feature should be added to the LIBRARY and NOT YOUR PURCHASE RECORDS will cost me a headache. Simply, reread and understand my suggestion instead of interjecting half way through without fully understanding what I am saying. You certainly need to go back to school and learn your English. Either that or you really just need to get some help.
You are a 3 year Steam user with an actual experience of a 3 months old user who has never touched the rest of the other Steam buttons out there.

Steam already provided you such features yet you wanted it to be more complexed to suit your needs with the unnecessary year which would even process more data when you could do those yourself.

I say ITS YOU should get out of this thread since you're not an actual Steam user.
Ahah. Your true identity shows. You are here to merely assert yourself as an Elitist. You say that you have been on Steam for longer than most people and that you should gate keep what features should be added to steam and what should not. What you are is a troublemaker and a toxic communist. I should already report you for deliberately calling me stupid and incompetent.

Steam already provided you such features yet you wanted it to be more complexed to suit your needs with the unnecessary year which would even process more data when you could do those yourself.

If Steam have provided to me such a feature then why do I not see the simple ability to Sort by Date Added in my Library? It is all I ask. I did not ask for this communism ideal from an Elitist such as yourself.

Look at your profile, posts, reviews. All given by jesters by the community. You talk about school? This is just the online space. I wonder how you are treated in school.

Would you quit with the personal attacks, already? Jesus. How low can a gamer get? Reality check. You are just another gamer on the internet. Also, I will report you for all these personal attacks. Also, it seems to me that you do not adhere to the community guidelines set forth by Steam.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Unaire; Vor 3 Stunden
If Steam have provided to me such a feature then why do I not see the simple ability to Sort by Date Added in my Library? It is all I ask. I did not ask for this communism ideal from an Elitist such as yourself.
because you have to add it to your COLLECTIONS first with your low ELO brain to understand.

Your library isn't just games but also SOFTWARE and OTHERS. (Yes Steam sells Software, Videos and Tools).

You can't sort the Library, don't act like you've bought an entire IKEA stocks of games. You have to ADD them to COLLECTIONS first to SORT them out.

How hard is that for you to understand? I provided you solutions and all this problems are your own personal ones created by you alone since you couldn't figure it all out.

Please don't ever have offspring, the world doesn't need a lot of people like your kind. Your descendants wouldn't be able to adjust to the technology of the future.

Would you quit with the personal attacks, already? Jesus. How low can a gamer get? Reality check. You are just another gamer on the internet. Also, I will report you for all these personal attacks. Also, it seems to me that you do not adhere to the community guidelines set forth by Steam.
Oh quit playing a victim, you started and escalated this.

I came here out to help but you went all out. I'm only giving you a taste of your own medicine.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Waryth; Vor 3 Stunden
Friendly reminder that the block feature is here and it actually works.
I swear, you communists are all shameful people. How long do you plan to keep throwing personal attacks my way? You are, once again, reported. You communists need to adhere to the Community Guidelines before you run around the public doing anything. Oh wait, you probably want Steam to become communist like yourself.
You talk about communism when you don't even know about democracy where MAJORITY of the VOTES matter.

Your own selfish opinionated suggestion about to be a bloatware feature is what makes your whole communism agenda running here.
@ Unaire

Did you check the main library window and the sort by options before making this suggestion?
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Thermal Lance:
Friendly reminder that the block feature is here and it actually works.
Unfortunately the maggot doesn't even know that block feature button exists.. LMAO..

A typical brain dead individual yapping. Complaints after someone else provides him a solution he doesn't want to do with his lazy ass and just want a one click feature done all for him.
Der Ersteller des Themas hat angegeben, dass dieser Beitrag die ursprüngliche Frage beantwortet.
Yes. I have done so. The only way to sort titles by Date Added is only to add them to a Collection. However, I have a Library of over 200 games. You can see my predicament.

The first one let's you sort by DATE ADDED and the OTHER one features DYNAMIC COLLECTION which already includes all your needs and you PRETEND such features doesn't exist with your blind eyes.
Unaire (Ausgeschlossen) Vor 3 Stunden 

Short answer, Dynamic Collection. Now, why did you not start with this? Instead, you went all over the place and made personal attacks against me. Very rude. You should not be allowed to communicate on the internet. You have serious mental issues.

...and you PRETEND such features doesn't exist with your blind eyes.
Seriously. Steam needs to ban you from communicating with people. You don't even adhere to the Rules!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Unaire; Vor 3 Stunden

Please note I am not on my PC so cannot check.

I maybe off track but I thought there was an option to sort by date added to library in the main library window and it was based on months or maybe I am confusing it with sort by release date.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nx Machina; Vor 3 Stunden
Short answer, Dynamic Collection. Now, why did you not start with this? Instead, you went all over the place and made personal attacks against me. Very rude. You should not be allowed to communicate on the internet. You have serious mental issues.
Why are you pretending to be a victim?

My VERY FIRST POST wasn't even RUDE til you started with the aggressive remark and all of the rest were one after the other all stemming from you unable to accept such answers you wanted to hear just because it takes more than 3 sentences to pull it off.

You got emotionally invested and commited reading all my posts instead of blocking, you've read the community rules and even broke them also yourself. Oh such hypocrisy going on.

It's you who need help but refused to be helped. I have mental issues? Well you have an intellectual problem too in that case.

Short answer, Dynamic Collection. Now, why did you not start with this?
You started the topic with OWNED LIBRARY OF GAMES, BOUGHT this YEAR and "lost track of what you buy"
I have owned a library of games since the early days of Steam.
I want to see which games I have bought this year and from the beginning of time,
in order. It is also easier for me to see which games I have just purchased this month.
...I lose track of what I buy.

So purchase related goes with the purchase history along with game licenses by year.

Collection was later added at the bottom of my post because the collection doesn't indicate what year you bought it but sort it only so I technically answered every single one of them in the very first post til you caused a scene for both of us.
< >
Beiträge 114 von 14
Pro Seite: 1530 50