Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Help and Tips > Detaliile subiectului
Acest topic a fost închis
Rarest Achievements / Showcase Glitched?
I noticed that I suddenly have a whole new batch of achievement icons showing 0.01% in my "rarest achievements" showcase. But they aren't rare achievements at all. Did something glitch up Steam's achievement tracking?
Editat ultima dată de Lokiator; 11 oct. 2019 la 16:07
Postat inițial de al:
Hi everyone,

We've enabled the new system, so those achievements that got reset should be back to where they were before. There may be some numbers that changed very slightly with the new calculation - Team Fortress 2 in particular has a few achievements that are about .1% higher now.

The numbers displayed on the showcase and profiles should update immediately. Numbers displayed in the library may take a little longer to update.
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 390 comentarii
happening to me too
Same here
Yup. Same here. Currently the showcase says my rarest is from L4D 2, killing mudmen while in the water. After that it's one from Torchlight 2 for killing the FIRST boss of the game. Something's screwy.
Yep. I got an achievement for a game without even coming close to it, also. "BFA" in Darksiders 3 which is one of the last ones before you 100% it I believe lol
Ditto.
CoCo 9 oct. 2019 la 21:50 
same for crash bandicoot, wolfenstein new order and batman arkham knight, strange af tbh
Shrodu 9 oct. 2019 la 22:16 
Me: Ey, Steam. You feelin' okay, buddy?

Personally, I'm glad to at least see new rarest achievements showing up than the previous ones. Got irritating to see achievements nobody would even attempt...
Yup, same problem
same here
have any of you played Mistover or gained any kind of achievements recently?
Editat ultima dată de Sorceress; 9 oct. 2019 la 23:06
Book of demons leaderboards bugged as well. I guess it's leaderboard problem.
Editat ultima dată de Sorceress; 9 oct. 2019 la 23:10
A.M.R. 10 oct. 2019 la 1:55 
+1, one of those now 0.01% is "Chimney Sweep - There is only one way in" in Batman Arkham City GOTY... that is an early story-related achievement.
DF^2 10 oct. 2019 la 2:32 
me too!
Postat inițial de Lokiator:
I noticed that I suddenly have a whole new batch of achievement icons showing 0.01% in my "rarest achievements" showcase. But they aren't rare achievements at all. Did something glitch up Steam's achievement tracking?

Yep its a glitch.
CoCo 10 oct. 2019 la 3:35 
Postat inițial de Darkie:
Postat inițial de Lokiator:

Yep its a glitch.
is there official word on a fix yet?
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 390 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Help and Tips > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 9 oct. 2019 la 18:08
Postări: 390