Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

IPT - Improved Public Transport 3.8.10
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 3 Jun, 2015 @ 7:17am
Bug report
Before posting please make sure the error is really related to IPT. Best to do so is create a new city or download one that is created without any mods and no custom assets and then enable only IPT and see if the issue still occurs.

Please upload your log file (use https://mega.co.nz/ or a hoster you want) and post the link here. Where you may found the log file is listed below.

Windows:
<SteamFolder>\SteamApps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

OS X:
~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

Linux:
~/.config/unity3d/Colossal Order/Cities: Skylines/Player.log
Last edited by DontCryJustDie; 6 Jun, 2015 @ 9:34am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 353 comments
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 3 Jun, 2015 @ 10:34am 
Yes that is what I did with the 2.3.2, when there are errors during the init IPT will disable itself. The error will be in the log file so please upload it.
scottabshawaii 3 Jun, 2015 @ 10:57am 
hello DontCryJustDie, my name is Scott, but I go by Zion, how are you i am currently having issues with your mod that I hope can be fixed because I think it is a awsome mod, can you please help, my game crashed about 4 times so far after downloading 2 hours ago?
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 3 Jun, 2015 @ 11:01am 
@scottabshawaii Please read the first post in this thread, I can't help without more informations. Please descripe the error more or upload your log file.
@CubesHD ok.
scottabshawaii 3 Jun, 2015 @ 11:17am 
ok i will do you also need to know all the mods i am useing because i do have a fare amount?
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 3 Jun, 2015 @ 11:21am 
@scottabshawaii The log should be enough thanks.
Last edited by DontCryJustDie; 3 Jun, 2015 @ 11:21am
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 3 Jun, 2015 @ 11:34am 
@CubesHD are you sure IPT was enabled when you take the log? I can't see any entry from IPT. Please do the following:
1. Exit your game.
2. Start your game, go to mods panel, check if IPT is enabled and on version 2.3.3
3. Load your save game which caused the error.
4. Exit the game.
5. Upload your log file.
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 3 Jun, 2015 @ 11:41am 
@CubesHD I found another error in your log please check this thread.
https://gtm.steamproxy.vip/app/255710/discussions/0/613958868371216334/

Please try IPT with this mod off https://gtm.steamproxy.vip/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=446675521
Last edited by DontCryJustDie; 3 Jun, 2015 @ 11:49am
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 3 Jun, 2015 @ 12:22pm 
The last log you postet had no entries related to IPT which means it was not enabled.
Edit: Please be aware of that the log is cleared everytime you start the game. Its not a life time log.
Last edited by DontCryJustDie; 3 Jun, 2015 @ 1:55pm
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 5 Jun, 2015 @ 4:40am 
Thank you, I'll have a look into it.
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 5 Jun, 2015 @ 5:10am 
So when you disable the mod "Runways and Taxiways" IPT is working correctly?

Taken from Traffic++ forum: Runways & Taxiways users: Build your runways/taxiways, then disable the Runways & Taxiways mod and Traffic++ will start working again.

Maybe that is true for IPT also.
Hi, I just installed your mod and it seems to be working fine until I add a new public transport line (or airport) at which point I can no longer click on the lines to get the info view up. Any ideas what could be causing this? I have Traffic++, Traffic Manager, Advanced Vehicle Options, Extended Public Transport UI and ARIS installed as well, is there a potential clash with these?

Edit: Also occurs when changing a line.
Last edited by Blackwolf (Frdm920); 5 Jun, 2015 @ 8:09am
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 5 Jun, 2015 @ 8:19am 
Hallo Blackwolf,
you can't click on a line while the Traffic Manager menu is shown other then that I have no idea.
Everything works when IPT is disabled?
Last edited by DontCryJustDie; 5 Jun, 2015 @ 8:20am
It appears to be working fine now, I restarted the game and the last two hours have had no problems with the caveat that if the create a line tool (for example a bus line) is selected I can't click the names, but I can otherwise so it's possible that's what the problem was.
DontCryJustDie  [developer] 5 Jun, 2015 @ 11:50am 
It seems IPT was loaded correctly. I don't know what the error is causing, no mod was mentioned in the error message. Have you recently disabled a custom asset that you use on your map before? Because that can cause some errors.
The123king 6 Jun, 2015 @ 6:34am 
I killed a bus route yesterday trying to force it to use new buses. I deleted all the vehicles, then tried to add more, but it threw a null pointer exception. I think you need to add a check to make sure public transport routes always have at least 1 vehicle. The bus route still appeared, but when i moused over the line, it threw a small null pointer exception dialog (but didn't crash the game!)
Last edited by The123king; 6 Jun, 2015 @ 6:36am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 353 comments
Per page: 1530 50